Category PS3 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter batman       Start date Jun 13, 2020 at 6:46 AM       6,083       33            
Hello! Finally here is the PC, PS3 PKG and Xbox 360 demo of my game, after years of hard work documented in part for those following all my progress updates!
Fursan al-Aqsa Knights of al-Aqsa Mosque PS3 PKG by Nidal Nijm Games.png

In the name of Allah, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful

May the peace and blessings of Allah be upon our Prophet Muhammad, his family and all friends

Peace be upon you

This is the Free Demo of the game Fursan al-Aqsa - Knights of al-Aqsa Mosque. The main objective of this demo is to let players test the Combat Mechanics, give me a feedback, and enjoy killing some zionist soldiers :)

Download PC Version:
Download PS3 Version:
Download Xbox360 Version:
This is just a testmap which does not represent the final game's visuals, it was just projected to focus on gameplay and urban warfare (kinda training scenario), simulating the combat situations players will face on the final game, God's willing.

The enemies A.I is very smart and dynamic, the enemies can feel your presence, if you get too much close to them, or if you shoot at their direction. They also will hunt you until death :)

I tried to make the game very realistic, yet, keeping it a videogame. So, dying is very easy, also killing enemies is not very hard. I placed many healthpacks around the map to help you recover your health.

You need to plan each shot, you need to be very strategic and try to avoid the enemies bullets as much as you can. You need to jump a lot and use the crouch button, to manually deviate from the bullets, to take cover behind objects and walls.

I tried to avoid implementing a cover system like Gears of War, instead, I opted by a manual cover system, because it feels more realistic, organic, and challenging. By pressing the pause button (ESC key on PC), you can see the Controller/Keys Configuration with all gameplay commands.

You can kill any enemy with just one certain headshot, and the more headshots you perform, you get a higher ranking.

Inside the demo's download package I added 3 Readme files (English, Portuguese and Arabic) with complete information on how to install and configure the game, how to use gamepad with PC, the list of some known bugs, and other informations. Please read it before playing.

So I hope everyone likes this demo and enjoy playing it. This is just a glimpse of what awaits you on the final game.

Cheers and until next update!

P.S: I need to take a break some days to recharge my batteries :)

Comments

batman

Developer
Contributor
Fursan al-Aqsa - Demo feedback and player's reception

In this article I made an analysis of the feedback I received for my game's demo and general player's reception.

Hello my friends,

Today two weeks have passed since the release of Fursan al-Aqsa Training Mission, the free demo of my game, and I came here especially for saying a BIG THANK YOU ALL FOR PLAYING MY GAME, IT HAS BEEN A HUGE SUCCESS WHICH I HAVE NEVER IMAGINED IT COULD BE!

It even topped the list of popular games on IndieDB, as you can see from this screenshot below:

Spoiler

Also the number of downloads is almost reaching 500, and each day there are some new people downloading my game (5 to 10 downloads a day). For some people this number maybe very small, however for me, this is indeed a milestone for my project. For someone who is doing everything alone, and manually, I think I have done an excellent job marketing and promoting my game arround the web.

Despite the strong political and religious content of my game, people simply loved it, especially the gameplay mechanics. My game is being called as "An Islamic Max Payne with the violence of Hotline Miami and the difficulty of Dark Souls".

WOW, having my game compared with some of the most important gaming franchises of all times is simply and honor for me!

I am very optimistic now and I am sure that my game has potential to be one of the best indie game of 2020, Insha Allah (God's willing)!

Other important step I have taken, and I am sure this will help my game to receive even more visibility, is that I sent thousands of press releases for thousands of gaming websites and youtube channels, from small to big ones like IGN and Gamespot. I also submitted my game to many indie events, like BostonFig, IndieCade, Independent Games Festival, Brazil Game Show, Brazil Independent Games Festival, PAX, Bit Summit, and many others.

Until now I received two positive answers, from BostonFig and IndieCade, even though they said my game is still being analysed by the event judges, to decide wether it will be showcased or not. Anyway, I hope they will acept my game, and until these events, I will be able to finish the full game (Episode 1).

So, thanks to Allah (God), and for all this wonderful community, my game is simply kicking asses :)

My game also received many reviews from Youtubers, even though the marjority of these are from Brazillian Playstation Scene Members, but any review and feedback, for me is VERY IMPORTANT!

So here follows some of the reviews so far.

Spoiler

And here follows some screenshots of another map I am working on, Jenin - The Camp of Resistance:

Spoiler

Again, THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR AWESOME SUPPORT!

Cheers from Brazil :) and untill next update.

batman

Developer
Contributor
Hello guys! Just a small informative update here.

Now I am becoming famous hahaha. Please, take a read on this cool interview with my friend davechatsgames:

And here is the first, of many, gaming press channels talking about my game (it's from Brazil):

For today I want to showcase the WIP of this new map I am working for my game. Now I already exported the level geometry to Unreal Engine 3 and made the exterior lighting. Next step will be add the props.

Spoiler: Pictures

Another new update:

Please take a look at this gameplay of #FursanAqsaGame by my friend TheGeek40. My game is very optimized for running on almost any PC, but on actual gen PC (gaming pcs) it runs at 60fps or even more!

That's a great achievement!

Spoiler: Video
And here is the game running at 250 fps on a top notch gaming PC:

For today's screenshot saturday I want to showcase the new props I added to my map, still have a bunch of others to add, but I think they are fitting well together. I also changed some textures.

Spoiler: Screenshots

batman

Developer
Contributor
For this #ScreenShotSaturday I want to showcase another milestone for my game #FursanAqsaGame. I was able to get split screen multiplayer for my game running at 60 fps on #Playstation3 in #UE3, something many big studios failed to achieve, on that time:

Recent Articles
PS5 DualSense Wireless Controller to Have Updatable Software
When you thought updating PlayStation 5's Firmware just to play a video game is enough hassle, Sony kicked things up a notch with confirmation on the DualSense Wireless Controller official page...
Latest PS4 Games Joining PlayStation Now in August 2020
Today Sony revealed the latest PS4 additions to their PlayStation Now digital video game streaming service this August for PS Now members will be Hitman 2, Greedfall and Dead Cells. šŸ˜€ Here's more...
Sony Reveals PS5 Details on Compatible PS4 Peripherals and Accessories
In PS5 News today, Sony revealed details on compatible PS4 peripherals and accessories with their upcoming PlayStation 5 console launch that is just months away now. After unveiling the PS5...
PS4 IPv6 UAF 6.70-6.72 Kernel Exploit with Patches, Maybe More Stable!
Since his PS4 Save Mounter Utility release, the PS4 6.20 ROP Execution Method, PS4 Webkit Bad_Hoist Exploit, 7.02 PS4 KEX, PS4 Webkit Exploit 6.72 Port, PS4 6.72 Jailbreak Exploit, Backporting PS4...