Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Feb 18, 2017 at 9:31 PM       18      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last year we saw a preview of the Grand Theft Auto V (GTA V) PS4 Mod Menu followed more recently by a Serendipity 4.5 GTA V PS3 Mod Menu, and today PlayStation 4 developer @2much4u (Twitter) has released their GTA V Simple Mod Menu v1.0 for PS4 1.76 console owners! :hearteyes:

Download: GTAMenu.bin (23.83 KB)

From 2much4u, to quote: [PS4 1.76][GTA 5 1.00] Simple Mod Menu v1.0

Note: The following is only for 1.76 PS4's, and because of that, is not able to be used online. It has been tested and confirmed working on both the US (CUSA00419) and EU (CUSA00411) game regions. It is currently unknown if it will work on the JP (CUSA00880) region. It will only work on version 1.00 of GTA 5, which means there are no updates or dlc.

I'm sure many of you saw the preview for this back in December. I have added a few thing since then as well as rewritten the entire thing to call natives by hash so as to not have to change a hundred addresses for a different game region (stupid decision to call them by address in the first place, I know).

However, the menu remains extremely simple because of the memory and coding limitations set forth by the code injection method I use to make this work at all. Everything is done within the payload, there is no outside tool.

The payload will also enable debug settings and spoof your firmware version to 9.99. I do plan to release some sample code for calling natives from a webkit payload in the near future. I also plan to eventually add more to this menu.

Usage
  • Navigate to a Webkit Playground on your PS4 web browser
  • Start code execution and wait until it is ready for the payload
  • Send payload and wait until you get a notification saying "Waiting for game..."
  • Exit web browser with home button (NOT CIRCLE)
  • Launch GTA 5 (Make sure GTA was not already running or else this will not work)
  • Open menu with right dpad + square and enjoy
Common Issues
  • Failed To Detect GTA V Notification - Make sure you load the payload before launching GTA to avoid this. This may also happen if you have the JP region of GTA V.
  • Exploit Failed Notification - Just restart your console and try again.
  • No Notifications - Restart console as well.
  • Console Crash After Loading Payload - This will randomly happen and not much can be done about it. This is a crash within the kernel so the PS4 will just turn off and you will be unable to turn it back on with a controller. Just press the power button on the console a few times and it will boot into safe mode and eventually back to the normal dashboard.
Credits
  • BadChoicesZ - Notifications code
  • ZiL0G80 - Disable process ASLR address
  • Zecoxao - Firmware version spoof address
  • kR105 - Dlclose exploit sample code
  • CTurt, flatz, SKFU, droogie, Xerpi, bigboss, Hunger, Takezo, Proxima - PS4 *** and background research making all this possible
  • CherryBomb, Je Modz, KKE_RW - Beta testing
Finally, here's a GTA 5 Mod Menu PC demo by Lee Martin German HD followed by another from Ravix // MoDz for those interested:

Thanks to @ombus in the PSXHAX Shoutbox and @HydrogenNGU for the heads up of this awesome news for PlayStation 4 OFW 1.76 users! :beer::beer:
GTA V Simple Mod Menu v1.0 for PS4 1.76 Released by 2much4u.jpg

Comments

Hello
Or find gta 5, and how to launch it on my 1.76
I have already made browser no psn etc etc

Thank you
You are great

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back