HENkaku Offline Hosting, today Team Molecule announced that HENkaku now installs VitaShell 0.7 and that a PlayStation Vita HENkaku offline installer is also available from PS Vita developer XYZZ.
Download: offlineInstaller.vpk / Source code (zip) / Source code (tar.gz) / Latest Release / GIT
To install the exploit (You need Internet connection to install the exploit, but not to run it):
To run the exploit:
- First, install and activate HENkaku from https://henkaku.xyz/
- Install the vpk
- Launch offlineInstaller bubble
- Follow the instructions: press CROSS to install
- (Do not delete the bubble after the exploit is installed. You should redo the installation when you have internet access to ensure that you get the latest version of HENkaku)
To uninstall the exploit:
- Reboot your PS Vita
- Disable Wi-Fi
- Open Email app. If at some point it asks you to enable wifi, press "No". If you have wifi switched on, the message list will not load.
- If you have multiple email accounts, select "HENkaku Offline"
- Select "Inbox", then click on the first email
- Wait about 10-20 seconds. You might get a "Please wait" screen multiple times. You might also get an "An error has occurred" screen multiple times. If you get any of these more than five times in a row, reboot your Vita and try again.
- You should see the same screen as with online installation (black screen with text and molecule logo)
- Launch offlineInstaller
- Press CIRCLE to uninstall