Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a ps3 with ofw 4.81 but i'm a noob and i dont know some things, like how to backup and how to get the IDPS, please help me and i will test it ASAP

I added this new method to the UPDATE in the OP, but here it is below also for those who may miss it there... worth a try:
If i made the idps by opening param.sfo from save game data by hex editor and i copied the numbers that under tiltle and paste it in a new hex editor and save it as idps.bin is that work in the tutorial or no and please if you have a method to get my idps from 4.81 console please tell to me the method

If i made the idps by opening param.sfo from save game data by hex editor and i copied the numbers that under tiltle and paste it in a new hex editor and save it as idps.bin is that work in the tutorial or no and please if you have a method to get my idps from 4.81 console please tell to me the method
you will only get PSID not IDPS that way..

i confirm its working on 4.81 i followed your first method. check the video. thank you so much.

tried fifa street , doesnt work :S. the method is only for pkg ??

I had an idea, if this method works for pkg files, we can install multiman, and then play all games we want, maybe a version of multiman ready for ofw, sorry if this is impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back