Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter g991       Start date Feb 9, 2018 at 6:21 PM       183      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Process Memory View is a cool little memory tool! Do not press backspace in the Hex View, it will delete a byte so when you poke it messes it all up.. idrc to fix it. If anyone wants it, I can make a much much better tool later.

Edit the ip file and change it to your PlayStation's ip address, make sure you have jkpatch loaded first. If your console goes into rest mode, then doing anything with RPC may crash it.

Download: memview-r4.zip (45.57 KB)

Look at the release page for payload.bin and kpayload.bin!

Use the send.sh bash script to easily send it to the console!

To be honest, this is not about the Memory View tool... This is about jkpatch! A little project I have been working on. I want the community to help me develop this, so please send some pull requests or open an issue!

The RPC networking is light speed! On LAN there is basically no latency.

Please help commit to my project!

https://github.com/xemio/jkpatch

And from the README.md: Jailbreak Kernel Patches

Spoiler

:arrow: Update: Here is a new version with a reboot function, peek/poke unlimited length, and save view bytes to file. Also the hex view will now prevent you from inserting/deleting bytes. Oh also the memory map view looks 100x better, and you can see all the mappings now.

JKPatch PS4 4.05 Jailbreak Kernel Patches, Process Memory View Tool.png

I have also build the latest version of librpc and jkpatch for you all:
https://github.com/xemio/jkpatch/releases/tag/1

golden <3

JKPatch PS4 4.05 Jailbreak Kernel Patches, Process Memory View Tool.jpg

Comments

@DeathRGH How can you find the real offset without the memory viewer and the break point? Do you use IDA?

I found some codes for uncharted but always are "visual" not real. On wii i set a break point in that address and see wath was the routine that chage the value. I dont know how to track this.

Thanks

Sorry about that guys, it should be fixed now. I was fooling around trying to fix the kernel threads. Its should be good now.

If anyone notices that their games are lagging more so than without the payloads, please let me know as kernel threads tend to steal resources from any running user thread.

@talixme All of the addresses in my tool so far are loacated within the palyerstate. In order to find that you should know that the playerstate contains your name, a time value and coordinates.

So you want to dump memory and search for your name. Once you have a few results, dump memory - 0x20000 (backwards) from your names location and just look for 12 bytes that change when u move around and stop changing when u let go off your controller.

Then look for a constantly changing value close to your coordinates, actually before them. That is you palyerstate timer and also the playerstate entry.

Now add 1 bot to your game and peek around 0x30000 from the palyerstate entry and look for its name.

Take his name offset and yours and substract them so that you get the playerstate size.

Everything else from there on is testing...

For the ida thing...thats what I wanted to ask you, @g991 ... if you have a pdb file for any of the cods or the actual drag n drop plugin for eboots that would be amazing.

Sorry about that guys, it should be fixed now. I was fooling around trying to fix the kernel threads. Its should be good now.

If anyone notices that their games are lagging more so than without the payloads, please let me know as kernel threads tend to steal resources from any running user thread.
Can you make a FW Spoof in the patch please. I need to activate save copying by logging on to PSN at least once.

Iori how you managed to appear memview tool? I got the same problem I download version 3 but after double click it nothing appear... I just checked my ip on block note, it is the same of ps4, what am I missing?

Just updated jkpatch with elf loading and kernel memory read/write!

Here is an example of what you can do...

Also the latest public version of memview is broken, I may update it with much more later...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back