Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following the No ODE / IDPS Guide and PS3 CFW Games on Any CFW Guide, today I'm sharing a modded version of the PlayStation 3 GAME_CONVERT tools from tukil as part of Team HDX / KDW's CFW2OFW: PS3 CFW to OFW Game Converter Mod and Guide! (-:

Yes this is a remake, I have changed the language to English from Russian language, I put some guide script into this tools, and this is tool includes "make_npdata.exe" and "msvcr120" inside, whereas with GAME_CONVERT.bat some users have a bug and issues with msvcr120 missing while others have confused how to type game region code.

This tools use for convert your cfw game into ofw games, this is a mod version from Russian GAME_CONVERT tools, I make it simple , with some guide and game code guide, it will make you convert easily and fast, thanks for Russian Converter Tools Maker! :thumbup:

KDW CFW2OFW PS3 CFW to OFW Game Converter Mod and Guide.png

DOWNLOAD LINKS
I have converted many games. You can check this google sheets to view my game list test and fix:

KDW GAME LIST PSN INJECT

Comments

Thanks, if anyone has a working ISO2BACKUP v0.4 mirror feel free to share as that link is dead for me also.

Here is the original post from ErikPshat on it: ISO2BACKUP v0.4

Changes:
  • Fixed - because is also filtering out filenames that contain "sdat" not just .sdat extension. (issue)
  • Fixed - when TitleID from update-patch written to LIC.EDAT (issue)
  • Deleted function porting INSDIR and PKGDIR to game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back