Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Oct 26, 2016 at 6:06 AM       91      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday we saw their Full Demo Video, and today Kun Yang (GIT / Twitter) of the Chinese PS4 4.01 Jailbreakers Chaitin Tech responded via e-mail to @mcmrc1 who reached out to them with some questions about their recent PlayStation 4 exploit. :hushedface:

Check out the e-mail response image and related Tweets from mcmrc1 below, and in summary they invite all PlayStation 4 fans to follow their Chaitin Tech Twitter for updates on their PS4 Jailbreak, they are still awaiting word back from Sony on their bug submission and have not yet tested their exploit on PS4 Firmware 4.05 to see if it's been patched yet.

Kun Yang of Chaitin Tech on PS4 4.01 Jailbreak.jpg

Thanks to @B7U3 C50SS for the tipoff in the PSXHAX Shoutbox (and PM), @Winchest and a VERY SPECIAL THANKS to @mcmrc1 for reaching out to the Chaitin Team and keeping us all in the loop here! <3
PS4 Jailbreak Firmware 4.05 Untested.jpg

Comments

Its not that they will not share and the most dont need efame or epenis.

They are working behind the doors and if they think its the right time they will find a way to share...

You forgot that having a working exploit doesnt mean you can directly run backups or homebrew...these things must also be developed...
.It takes time...Also it must be save i remind me @ the waninkoko bricks.
So it must be testet on different ps4 versions to be sure all is ok.

They dont sell their knowledge and work. NO you got it for free ! And you...who are using the JB got not sued from Sony. But maybe the devs who have family, kids and work.

pls give the devs the respect they deserve. And if anytime they release a jb think about it and donate them some beer.

peace !
so much crap you talk man
they got all the code ive seen it running
games running on retail ps4 they just dont want to share

This thread has become an argument playground.

Sadly, I read from page 1 to 9, hoping to read something productive, but all I see is some people trying to prove themselves Vs. some people taking things personally.

@PSXHAX I request you to moderate the threads, and encourage people to stop posting irrelevant and bullsh!t comments.

@PSXHAX I request you to moderate the threads, and encourage people to stop posting irrelevant and bs comments.
Anything serious we'll add to the main articles as time permits, but PSXHAX is my fun project site.. I used to run a 'serious' site for years and it got old and I got boring (or vice-versa). :p

Anything serious we'll add to the main articles as time permits, but PSXHAX is my fun project site.. I used to run a 'serious' site for years and it got old and I got boring (or vice-versa). :p
I come from X D A - Developers, 99% serious talks and we get infractions/bans for doing anything irrelevant. So you know where I'm coming from and what I've got used to. :D

It becomes time consuming to go through all the comments, but the show must go on if people are enjoying this. o_O

Trying to cope up. :bananaman13:

This thread has become an argument playground.

Sadly, I read from page 1 to 9, hoping to read something productive, but all I see is some people trying to prove themselves Vs. some people taking things personally.

@PSXHAX I request you to moderate the threads, and encourage people to stop posting irrelevant and bs comments.

This thread was kind of wasteful thus far.. but, hey, i don't think I've given you a proper welcome yet! have I? o_O

I get where you're coming from @Asim Siddiqui as I've been to X-DA many times it's a great site! There are a few decent PS4 developer blogs like CTurts, the Dev Wiki is a great resource and forums like Wololo's are more serious but that definitely isn't the goal with PSXHAX.

Our target is aimed towards the torrent / warez crowd and those you'll find on sites like 4Chan, NGU or self-promoting in YouTube videos... it hasn't begun to get crazy here yet, but it will :D

Most of the 'serious homebrew' sites won't link to warez downloads, Sony *** files, basically anything considered a legal 'grey area' and so that's the gap we're seeking to fill with a blend of news ramblings in the mix.

As with all websites though, everyone is free to put in or get out what they wish... if you want to post funny stuff awesome, but if you want to post serious stuff even better yet. ;)

This thread was kind of wasteful thus far.. but, hey, i don't think I've given you a proper welcome yet! have I? o_O
I have been lurking over PSXHAX as a guest user since the PS3 Cobra dongle days, but started using a member account since previous month.

I do vaguely remember you, though. No, you have not welcomed me yet! LOL
I get where you're coming from @Asim Siddiqui as I've been to X-DA many times it's a great site! There are a few decent PS4 developer blogs like CTurts, the Dev Wiki is a great resource and forums like Wololo's are more serious but that definitely isn't the goal with PSXHAX.

Our target is aimed towards the torrent / warez crowd and those you'll find on sites like 4Chan, NGU or self-promoting in YouTube videos... it hasn't begun to get crazy here yet, but it will :D

Most of the 'serious homebrew' sites won't link to warez downloads, Sony *** files, basically anything considered a legal 'grey area' and so that's the gap we're seeking to fill with a blend of news ramblings in the mix.

As with all websites though, everyone is free to put in or get out what they wish... if you want to post funny stuff awesome, but if you want to post serious stuff even better yet. ;)
I will admit it that PSXHAX offers great freedom to users. As you said, it is about fun and feeling comfortable, being able to voice your opinion, being a well-learnt person not being a prerequisite.

Subconsciously, that may also be the reason why I'm here with you guys. Did not mean to point out my finger at anyone, it was just my opinion. We'll surely make it begin to get crazy here, soon. :D

I will admit it that PSXHAX offers great freedom to users. As you said, it is about fun and feeling comfortable, being able to voice your opinion, being a well-learnt person not being a prerequisite.

Subconsciously, that may also be the reason why I'm here with you guys.
Then I apologize! @Asim Siddiqui Welcome once again! :D x'D Happy lurking! ;)
Thank you, mate! Good to have nice people around. :ROFLMAO::LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back