Category PS3 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jul 28, 2016 at 11:04 PM       6,784       12            
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following in the footsteps of the popular PS3 backup game manager multiMAN, PlayStation 3 homebrew developer Zar has updated ManaGunZ to v1.25 which supports both CEX and DEX in PS3 4.80 Firmware.

Download: ManaGunZ_v1.25.pkg (5.51 MB) / ManaGunZ_v1.25.pkg (Mirror) / ManaGunZ_v1.25.rar (Source Code - 6.19 MB) / ManaGunZ_v1.25.rar (Mirror) / ManaGunZ (Latest Release) / GIT

To quote: Since my last message (20 may) I did nothing on MGZ, because after that i was on retroarch then I left my home (where is my PS3). I'll be back in September... I give you the version I have but it's not finished as I wanted, here the changelog :

v1.25
  • Add Settings : Platform filter
  • Add FileManager : Decompress/Compress PSP ISO (CSO files)
  • Fix FileManager : fixed bug when the length of files' names was too big
  • Add : Display covers in the UI "XMB" and "LIST"
  • Add Settings : Download covers
  • Change : I removed the limitation to calculate hash for files bigger than 10Mo
  • Add : Support IRD to check MD5(s) of a JB game (in Game Option and in the FileManager)
  • Add FileManager : Generate MD5 log file
  • Add FileManager : Generate SHA-1 log file
  • Add FileManager : Trophy Extractor
  • Add FileManager : PKG Maker/Extractor
  • Add FileManager : RCO extractor (if it's in dev_flash, the file will be extract to dev_hdd0/tmp)
  • Add FileManager : Now the TXT viewer display the whole file (scroll with pad)
  • Add FileManager : The picture viewer can display the next/previous picture of the folder
  • Add FileManager : SFO Viewer
  • Add FileManager : Extract/Make PS3 ISO
  • Fix FileManager : Sometimes the file name of a selected item was hidden
  • Fix : Notification message
  • Fix : Make ISO (from iris)
  • Add : Latest mamba v3.1.0
  • Add : support CFW 4.80 CEX & DEX
  • [Untested - W.I.P.] Add : Retro games (PSP, PS1 and PS2)
I'll do a v1.26 later to eventually fix what i have done in this update because I rly didn't tested it a lot...
  • PS1 games was working.
  • PS2 games with cobra was working and with mamba PS2 files are missing, so u'll need to use mamba installler of PS3ITA.
  • PSP games I didn't test them at all.
ManaGunZ PS3 Backup Manager by Zar.png

Comments

Status

PSXHAX

Staff Member
Contributor
Verified
ManaGunZ v1.34 from Zarh via Github is now available with details and updates below:

Assets
v1.34

Add : 4.83C support.
Add : New loading icon.
Add : Scan to /dev_sd, /dev_ms/ and /dev_cd.
Fix : Apply pnatch (bug introduced in previous update).
Add offsetfinder : IDPSet & ERK_dumper offsets.
Add : Definitions files from RCOmageMOD.
Add : Game TAGS.

v1.34U (Unofficial)

Add: 4.84 support.

Download: ManaGunZ_v1.34_unofficial.pkg (14.2 MB) via Aldostools / ManaGunZ v1.35 (ManaGunZ_v1.35.pkg (14.30 MB) + fix_emu.pkg (7.24 MB via kozarovv) from Zarh via Github is now available with details below:

v1.35
  • Add : Support 4.84C & 4.84D
  • Fix : fixed Mamba payloads for D-REX not properly loading modules hashes
Note : update by littlebalup, thank you.

Assets
v1.36
  • Add : Support PS3HEN. I removed every feature unsupported by the HEN (tested on HEN 2.3.1).
  • Add : Updated widescreen db from pcsx2 github.
  • Add : If you don't use R2 to manage speed, the speed is increased when you hold a button.
  • Add : For UI FLOW, a scroll bar appears when you browse quickly your backups list.
  • Add : Changed VRAM mapping to manage more backups. See notes(1).
  • Add : Show RGBA values when you edit a color.
  • Change : When you hold circle to quit, there is only one loading ring instead of 3.
  • Add : You can add a color filter on some pictures. See notes (2).
  • Add : Settings menu is splitted in 3 level instead of 2.
  • Add : Platform filter for UI XMB.
  • Fix : It scan dev_cf (compact flash) instead of dev_cd.
  • Add : 'Yes/No' settings are replaced by a toggle.
  • Add : New theme icons for the toggle.
  • Fix : Rawseciso isn't a fself anymore. It fix issue with iso from ntfs with a PS3HEN.
  • Fix : Issue with ps2 elf crc. It fix several issues with iso patching options like when 'disable widescreen' was unavailable.
  • Fix : Pnach wasn't properly translated to .CONFIG, wrong endianness in replacement opcode.
  • Fix : To avoid issues with some characters, the name of game settings files use title_id instead of title.
  • Remove : I removed "Shortcut pkg" option because it's broken. I'll fix it later.
  • Add FileManager : More informations of devices : capacity, file system, name, label, writable.
  • Add FileManager : Several predefined root display is available. Also, you can customize your own display in settings.
  • Add FileManager : Specifics options are available if you select several files with the same extension. For example, you can extract 3 pkg in a row.
  • Add FileManager : New theme icons used for the closebox, the dockbox and the cursor.
  • Add FileManager : Support UTF8 filename and also their content with the TXTviewer.
  • Add OffsetFinder : It generate every files to update managunz to a new firmware. Type 'make update'.
Notes:

(1) Every game pictures are stored in a 512KB slot memory in bitmap format. For Flow3D, it's stored in 2MB slots, there is less slots. The dimension of the game pictures is limited. We can calculate its size = Width x Height x Pitch

I use ARGB texture, the pitch is 4. The picture size must respect : Width x Height < 0x20000 = (512 x 1024) /4

And in Flow3D: Width x Height < 0x80000 = (2 x 1024 x 1024) /4

To not have any memory issue, I suggest you to use the following dimensions:

Picture Width Height
ICON0 320 176
COVER PS1 250 250
COVER PS2 250 350
COVER PS3 260 300
COVER PSP 200 340
COVER3D PS1 FRONT 450 450
COVER3D PS1 BACK 600 450
COVER3D PS2 570 850
COVER3D PS3 525 950
COVER3D PSP 800 640
(2) You can choose the color filter with (R1) in settings.
It's available for BG, BGS, SIDEBAR, BOXBODY, BOXHEAD and NOTIF pictures. You can add these colors in colorset.ini file too.

They are named COLOR_BG, COLOR_BGS, COLOR_SIDEBAR, COLOR_BOXBODY, COLOR_BOXHEAD and COLOR_NOTIF.
If you don't write a colors in colorset.ini it will be disabled.

Assets:

PSXHAX

Staff Member
Contributor
Verified
ManaGunZ v1.37 from Zarh via Github is now available with details below:
  • Add : Support the firmware 4.85C.
  • Fix : Issue with syscall 35. It fix the function to mount JB backups with cobra or mamba, among others.
  • Fix FileManager : Issue to open /dev_bdvd.
  • Add FileManager : Symbolic links. See Notes (1).
Notes:

(1) It use cobra/mamba syscall 35. For example if you want to redirect app_home to dev_bdvd
_ Select app_home (square)
_ Option (triangle) then select "SymLink source" (cross)
_ Select dev_bdvd (square)
_ Option (triangle) then select "Symlink target" (cross)

Assets:

Status
Recent Articles
CECPS4: PS4 Linux Scripts with Single Keyboard Inputs by Minimurti
When initially released last June we missed doing an article covering it, but for those who fancy using single keyboard inputs to control the PS4 check out the CECPS4 Linux scripts on Github by...
Narcos: Rise of the Cartels Hits PlayStation 4 This Fall, PS4 Trailer Video
Similar to Breaking Bad, another Netflix series I got hooked on is Narcos which focuses on Colombian drug lord Pablo Escobar... and today Sony announced Narcos: Rise of the Cartels is hitting...
PS4 Exploit Host Menu Leeful Host v2 WIP Design Update and Demo
Following the PS4 X-Project Updates, Pure HEN Child Friendly Loader and X-Project GTA V Lotus Menu 1.03 Patch PlayStation 4 homebrew developer @Leeful recently shared on Twitter a work-in-progress...
PlayStation Store Offers September Savings, Up to 70% Off PSN Games
Just in time for fall, Sony's PlayStation Store September Savings sale is underway and offers discounts of up to 70% off select PS4, PS Vita and PS3 games through October 1st at 8 AM Pacific time...