Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We've seen PS4 Game Texture Converters, a PS4 Game Model Data & Textures Extraction Guide, a PS4 Game Animations to Havok Files Converter and a PS4 Meshes / Textures Preview GUI with the latest PlayStation 4 game modding contribution coming from @iddaemon (aka ID-Daemon or daemon1 on XeNTaX) in the form of a PS4 Skeletal Models & Textures Tool for Marvel's Spider-Man. 🕷🕸

Download: spiderman.rar (49.69 KB - contains spiderman.exe and spider.ini) / model list.rar (4.49 MB - includes models.txt and allassets.txt)

Spoiler: Depreciated

According to @Joonie of Team Rebug on Twitter, to quote "apparently Spiderman is decrypted." 🥳

Here's what ID-Daemon had to say on the tool, to quote: Spiderman 2019 (PS4) tool.

Only skeletal models & textures supported now.

Correct INI file for the folder where you have game data files. Then run some of these commands:

1. spiderman 99807473A3981A8D - will extract that asset
2. spiderman 99807473A3981A8D c:\spider\iw - will extract asset into folder with name you specified
3. spiderman list.txt - will extract ALL assets in list
  • use asset lists provided with game files
  • you can also edit "list.txt" to give assets any names/folders/drives you want
  • tool will work based on HASHES (not names), names are given for reference
Tool updated:
  • static model support
  • fixed some models crash
  • fixed wrong hash calculation for some textures
  • material template support (more texture names)
  • fixed some broken textures
New version:
  • proper bone names
  • vertex normals
  • map support
Maps are .zone files. Not all of them contain models, so some will crash. Try "ground" and "art" files, having names like:

tile_k22_ground.zone or tile_k22_ground_overlay_act3.zone

3 new models added:
Code:
8616383405794950        characters\hero\hero_spiderman_tasm\hero_spiderman_tasm.model
959297296C3D3DD3        characters\hero\hero_spiderman_armored\hero_spiderman_armored.model
B35FA84D0B220D0E        characters\hero\hero_spiderman_arachnidrider\hero_spiderman_arachnidrider.model
New config files in 1.19:
Code:
89009AD36E86E53D    configs\masteritemloadoutlist\itemloadout_spiderman_amazingsuit.config
8A0D6F81DF8A1EBA    configs\vanitytor1\vanity_spiderman_i20rthirdsuit.config
8A789B2B0E784BF0    configs\inventory\inv_reward_loadout_i20rthird_suit.config
8ADA046D01D15596    configs\inventory\inv_reward_loadout_amazing_suit.config
95BB549417426B49    configs\masteritemloadoutlist\itemloadout_spiderman_arachnidridersuit.config
9937D9D7F14C8D1B    configs\vanitytor1\vanity_spiderman_arachnidridersuit.config
9B101EC5AE83F184    configs\equipment\equip_techweb_i20rthird_suit.config
A5D0E084B72BD05C    configs\equipment\equip_techweb_amazing_suit.config
ACCE27069E2EF19A    configs\equipment\equip_techweb_arachnidrider_suit.config
BA34E0A531D2A12C    configs\inventory\inv_reward_loadout_arachnidrider_suit.config
BCD531E0690D03CA    configs\masteritemloadoutlist\itemloadout_spiderman_i20rthirdsuit.config
🔥 Also making rounds via Twitter this weekend on CVE-2018-17155:
Marvel's Spider-Man PS4 Skeletal Models & Textures Tool by ID-Daemon.jpg

Comments

@DEFAULTDNB
do you have any thoughts as to why TJ hasnt posted any new build strings? i mean since 6.50 one?

also as to above mentioned exploit in progress, do you think a full kernel exploit can come of that vulnerability?
thank you

@Alucardov im not sure tbh. I would assume the exploit still works as 6.7x has very minor changes over 6.50 and used the same soft dev kit to make.

Of course the current kernel exploits can be made end user friendly and tools like debug, hen, then dumper, ftp etc can be ported once offsets are documented.

When will we be able to play (at least the spider man) on PS4 5.05 exploit? It seems that never again, but we still have to wait how long? The hakers are afraid I don't know what

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back