Category PS Vita CFW and Hacks       Thread starter LightningMods       Start date Feb 2, 2017 at 11:48 AM       5,372       4            
Following the PS Vita PFS, RSA Modulus and Exponent Keys and recent F00d hack, today PlayStation Vita hacker Yifan Lu has released Vita Netcheck Bypass which allows users to bypass applications that require a PSN login with details below.

Download: netcheck_bypass.suprx / Latest Version / GIT

To quote from the README.md: Vita Netcheck Bypass

Add this to your ux0:tai/config.txt for any application that requires PSN login to bypass it.

Note this only bypasses login and the application might fail elsewhere if it requires PSN functions. It's useful for apps that require PSN but does not use it.

Note: After I made this I realized it still won't let you link your PS4 to a new Vita for remote play because that actually needs PSN. I haven't tested anything else.

License

The code is public domain and can be used in any way you want.
Netcheck_bypass.suprx PlayStation Vita Netcheck Bypass by Yifan Lu.jpg

Comments

Recent Articles
New Blu-Play Homebrew Game in Development: The UFO Game!
Following the first Blu-Play homebrew game release and 8-bit Memoirs eBook, the team behind Ukko's Journey is back: LuBlu Entertainment is creating their 2nd Blu-Play game these days, titled The...
Samurai Shodown Joins New PS4 Game Releases Next Week
Thirteen beloved fighters return alongside three new ones to do battle in the legendary stage of Samurai Shodown on PS4 next week, featuring updated graphics, gameplay and a revolutionary new...
Marvel's Spider-Man PS4 Skeletal Models & Textures Tool by ID-Daemon
We've seen PS4 Game Texture Converters, a PS4 Game Model Data & Textures Extraction Guide, a PS4 Game Animations to Havok Files Converter and a PS4 Meshes / Textures Preview GUI with the latest...
Latest PlayStation Store Flash Sale Offers PSN Deals Under $10
It's been awhile since the last PS Store Flash Sale, and today Sony announced their latest PSN Flash Sale features deals under $10 with savings of up to 75% on select PlayStation Store titles...