Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 Jailbreaking       Thread starter B7U3 C50SS       Start date Nov 23, 2015 at 8:35 PM       20      
Status
Not open for further replies.

PeXploit Ongoing Version List Thread

PeXploit Lite 1.0 is live!

To Quote:
A HUGE THANKS to TheDarkprogramer

PeXploit Lite is the lite version of pexploit.
It installs pkg file on OFW 4.66+.
It uses kakarot's ps3xport to do all the major work

• Bubble mode: no need for IDPS.BIN (only for c00 games)
the pkg are pushed into the backup, and you install them via the XMB
    • PeXploit unpack mode is "broken", might work for small pkg, but I tried with 1gb+ and it didn't work
    • Extracted pkg is used when you unpack the pkg first with pkg_view (or what ever you want, a hammer for example)
    • if you don't want to backup your backup files after they've been modded, go through "settings"
    • you can remove pkg/edats if you don't want them (just in case you messed up)
  • Note: the edat / rap trick is patched past on FW 4.75!! Do not update to FW 4.75, if you value free game content on OFW!! If you are still on a lower FW.
PeXploit Src [Source Code]
---;)---
https://github.com/xXxTheDarkprogramerxXx/PeXploit

---;)---

Based on ps3xport utility framework.
ylCycwM.png

Comments

Can you mod games with package files, or do anything like that (Jailbreak Features).

I mean what features to PKG files give you?

Which one do I install for 4.81 OFW

Can you mod games with package files, or do anything like that (Jailbreak Features).

I mean what features to PKG files give you?

Which one do I install for 4.81 OFW

Try using the 1.0 and if you don't have your idps.bin use the PeXploit Lite. It doesn't require the idps.bin file from your PS3. If you didn't know already IDPS.bin is the same thing as console id. I recommend using the PeXploit lite. if you are just now hearing about this and don't have your idps.bin.

Also you won't be able to use ANY Homebrew's at all. Blocked on OFW. Sorry that means ou cannot mod like you were thinking

• Yes it works on OFW 4.81 (not for Homebrew)
  • You must format your HDD in order to properly be able to use it quickly enough to use it effectively to use it at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back