Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Guides and Tutorials       Thread starter NORATIO       Start date Jan 22, 2018 at 6:39 PM       147      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following the release of PKG Kitchen by @XVortex, here is a ALL-IN-ONE script/tools I call PKG KitchenAID to dump/rip your own games and backup them into a PKG.

Download: PKG_KitchenAID-NORATIO-V1.0.zip (3.9 MB) / PKG_KitchenAID-NORATIO-V1.1.zip (3.9 MB) / PKG_KitchenAID-NORATIO-V1.2.zip (4.8 MB) / PKG KitchenAID_V1_3-NORATIO.zip (13.0 MB) via NORATIO

PKG KitchenAID is super easy, you have one batch file to run and just follow the onscreen instructions. You can't go wrong. No need of a FTP client or to download separated tools. All you need is in the package and easy to use (will help some newbies).
  • All the improvements/automated process in based on @XVortex FTP Payload and its own scripts and other freewares included.
  • Anyone is free to use this code and improve it as well (I might update it here and there based on changes, but so far, all the dumps tested are 100% working)
  • An SSD is suggested to facilitate/speed up the process
0) Turn off your PS4 (to ensure nothing is loaded in memory) and turn it on again
1) On your PS4, delete any files/traces of the game you want to rip on your PS4 to ensure a proper rip
2) On your computer, execute file "DUMP.bat" at the root of your installation to begin the process and follow onscreen instructions

Download the package and just extract the files where you want on your computer.
PKG KitchenAID for PS4 Packages by NORATIO.jpg

Comments

Yes, it should work. Just make sure to just load the IDC exploit then load DUMP.BAT and it will load the proper payload (xvortex) that will patch the files as they are transfered. So yes, that will work in that order.

Let me know if you have any problems.

Getting this error now:

Could Not Find J:\PS4 Games\PKG_KitchenAID-NORATIO-V1.1\PKG Creation tools\*.gp4
The system cannot find the file specified.

EDIT: Now it tells me that it can't find my game. I thought the disc wasn't supposed to be installed....the directions for this program need to be a lot clearer....

@mosb3rg , this version if for disc only sorry, but I am looking at having another script for the PSN digital version in near future. Sorry it wasn't clear, but it has been alot of work just to get this part working for discs. Sorry again.

But glad to hear it's the problem and that there are no problems so far for disc extractions.

@hausofpain, yes this is because you are running the script for the first time and it's not finding any GP4 to delete when you start a new project. Its doing a "clean" of the folder and any GP4 files will be deleted. I will add something to hide this behavior in upcoming version, but that should not impact disc dumping at all.

EA UFC is also not working, i get the content id error, and param.sfo is missing from the process. so cant build.

_QrC6U_1RWW4ynn4B3SFgQ.png

This is after i edited the pkg name manually, i definitely see its listed and pointing to everything correctly in the gp4 file but that doesnt seem to matter when the project is loaded into pkg creation.

I tried to make two of my records and when I start writing the pkg I always give this message:

Could not convert elf file. (Eboot.bin) and before that he says:

Format of the elf file is not valid repeated 3 times

can you help me
Thanks so much

Also its once again saying Game Patch when i checked the param.sfo to examine it.. so i really think theres some games which just are reporting there type and category incorrectly in the param.sfo but either way theres nothing i can do about this. i would recommend someone rent the game who can examine it more closely perhaps.

I have re-enabled my gamefly and queued up like 12 titles. 2 at a time.. im down to help the cause. but i need to see this work once.

And to confirm.. is it possible to rip games that are digital downloads at all ? like even if it required me to do it manually.. i have way more games on my ps4 system then i can rent quickly. and alot of titles which were not on disc at all.

Got error ce-30008-1 (the second time) had no errors either during whole process, though my ps4 did enter sleep moded towards then end, while creating pkg. i did use specdev's exploit as IDC just hangs half way thru. my server does see ps4 and will ask what command to send. does the page not display any text? does it matter idc/specdev? hoe can i get idc to load if it does?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back