Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Guides and Tutorials       Thread starter NORATIO       Start date Jan 22, 2018 at 6:39 PM       147      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following the release of PKG Kitchen by @XVortex, here is a ALL-IN-ONE script/tools I call PKG KitchenAID to dump/rip your own games and backup them into a PKG.

Download: PKG_KitchenAID-NORATIO-V1.0.zip (3.9 MB) / PKG_KitchenAID-NORATIO-V1.1.zip (3.9 MB) / PKG_KitchenAID-NORATIO-V1.2.zip (4.8 MB) / PKG KitchenAID_V1_3-NORATIO.zip (13.0 MB) via NORATIO

PKG KitchenAID is super easy, you have one batch file to run and just follow the onscreen instructions. You can't go wrong. No need of a FTP client or to download separated tools. All you need is in the package and easy to use (will help some newbies).
  • All the improvements/automated process in based on @XVortex FTP Payload and its own scripts and other freewares included.
  • Anyone is free to use this code and improve it as well (I might update it here and there based on changes, but so far, all the dumps tested are 100% working)
  • An SSD is suggested to facilitate/speed up the process
0) Turn off your PS4 (to ensure nothing is loaded in memory) and turn it on again
1) On your PS4, delete any files/traces of the game you want to rip on your PS4 to ensure a proper rip
2) On your computer, execute file "DUMP.bat" at the root of your installation to begin the process and follow onscreen instructions

Download the package and just extract the files where you want on your computer.
PKG KitchenAID for PS4 Packages by NORATIO.jpg

Comments

I did find out that IDC's page will be blank when you run the exploit. I am very curious what is causing this error. When I ran the other Kitchen method by xvortex, my GTA rip just hung on the first loading screen with no errors. I really would like to get this working so I can rip some other titles that I can get my hands on from my job.

You got to use IDC exploit, I got this documented in upcoming version so it's clear.

IDC exploit gives full root access to the PS4 files, so any required files can be downloaded in easy manner with KitchenAID.

Also, I made clear in the this upcoming version to disable sleep mode so dumping is not interrupted.

All my rips worked except for Call Of Duty Ghost and I am working on a fix right now, but won't be released until I have it fully operational. I think it will also fix GTA V as well for others as it seems to be the same behavior as other mentions.

For the ones who are interested in more technicalities, One method would be to install the PKG on the PS4 and the last part of the script to write the needed files back to the PS4 (FTP Upload). I can do this in the script I think. THe problem seems to be with the trophy. Disc is transformed into a fake digital copy and system expect NPXXXX instead of CUSAXXXX. I need more time to play with this and will report as soon as I make more progress.

Thanks all for your inputs.

I just want to back my games up. Got lots of cousins and kids in our family. I did notice before and after I ran specdevs exploit the games (woFF and this Batman/woFF works but not saves stick after reboot FYI)they where locked but when I ran Hen they unlocked. Batman still didn't work. Maybe I'll try idc again with blank screen later tonight. The program itself is awesome @NORATIO props and thanx

Is it normal for idc exploit page to be blank? Does it matter if my server see PS4 and ask for what payload to send?

Is it normal for idc exploit page to be blank? Does it matter if my server see PS4 and ask for what payload to send

I have been using IDC exploit with yours. Now with my second rip with your tool, I did get EBOOT has been stripped warning. The first non working rip did not get this error.

I did look at the GTA fix from the CUSA00411 rip and I do have those trophy files in my USER folder in the PS4. I'm transferring the second rip PKG to test. Thanks for your hardwork with this tool!

My second rip was a success!!! I was able to run GTA V with no issues now and don't have to put in a fix like the other GTA rip. The only difference that I can figure out was letting the game actually start instead of ripping the game from the initial brightness adjustment screen.

@barelynotlegal - yes, IDC page is always blank for me. I use Al-Azif's exploit server and it always sends the FTP payload with no issues.

It'd be awesome if someone make a tutorial or even better a video tutorial. A lot of little misunderstanding can be solved if people can see the whole process instead of just read instructions.

Thanks for your great work pal! I tried with Uncharted The Nathan Drake Collection but the param.sfo was wrong when I tried to build the package, this was because my game have an update installed. After hand made rebuilding the param.sfo it was OK but the build failed saying the icon0.png is too big (2.6 Mo).

Nevermind, it seems that a working PKG was released yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back