Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Guides and Tutorials       Thread starter NORATIO       Start date Jan 22, 2018 at 6:39 PM       147      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following the release of PKG Kitchen by @XVortex, here is a ALL-IN-ONE script/tools I call PKG KitchenAID to dump/rip your own games and backup them into a PKG.

Download: PKG_KitchenAID-NORATIO-V1.0.zip (3.9 MB) / PKG_KitchenAID-NORATIO-V1.1.zip (3.9 MB) / PKG_KitchenAID-NORATIO-V1.2.zip (4.8 MB) / PKG KitchenAID_V1_3-NORATIO.zip (13.0 MB) via NORATIO

PKG KitchenAID is super easy, you have one batch file to run and just follow the onscreen instructions. You can't go wrong. No need of a FTP client or to download separated tools. All you need is in the package and easy to use (will help some newbies).
  • All the improvements/automated process in based on @XVortex FTP Payload and its own scripts and other freewares included.
  • Anyone is free to use this code and improve it as well (I might update it here and there based on changes, but so far, all the dumps tested are 100% working)
  • An SSD is suggested to facilitate/speed up the process
0) Turn off your PS4 (to ensure nothing is loaded in memory) and turn it on again
1) On your PS4, delete any files/traces of the game you want to rip on your PS4 to ensure a proper rip
2) On your computer, execute file "DUMP.bat" at the root of your installation to begin the process and follow onscreen instructions

Download the package and just extract the files where you want on your computer.
PKG KitchenAID for PS4 Packages by NORATIO.jpg

Comments

Enter your IP address : 192.168.0.74
Enter the CUSA ID of your game in capital letters : CUSA01968
Could not connect to 192.168.0.74 (errno = 10061.
Could not connect to 192.168.0.74 (errno = 10061.

is the error i keep getting, im using the latest PS4 HEN version of the website now. i dont know of any older ones anymore and i updated my own web space with the latest and best now. so please explain which webpage your booting first that allows your script to work please, this doesnt feel so out of the box considering all i did was run this and enter my ip.

Hi @mosb3rg,

You don't have to load PS4HEN. In fact, the script will load for you the proper payload which is the one from XVortex (PS4 FTP Payload). What you really need I think is ensure that your have the webexploit loaded under setting, User's Guide

You step should be
1) Open the webexploit and make sure you choose IDC
2) Run the DUMP.bat

Do not type 1337 for the port, it's all programmed in the code. Just follow the instructions from there and let me know.

IDC = DUMP GAMES
SPECTER = LOAD BACKUPS/DEBUG SETTINGS

Update: the latest version bypassed that error. ill give more details shortly. but could you please provide an active IDC website version of the exploit please. i no longer have an idc version online. i guess ill have to do that. but for the sake of testing, could someone post the one there using for now.

Im now testing the dump of No Mans Sky USA version. ill report back asap.

I have a local HTTP server setup. Not too sure if there are public ones. But, I know lots of folks here are using this all-in-one program that create an HTTP server on your PC/MAc/Linux. Have a look and let us know!

Alright, the process is working now, i appreciate the ftp output with ETA now, this is definitely easy by comparison ill update after pkg files are done and i go through the entire process.

At the point where im clicking build here is the error, i followed all steps in the process to the letter.
Code:
[Debug] 2018-01-23 01:28:01 Create image Process started.
[Error] Format of the param file is not valid. (sce_sys/param.sfo, unexpected Category)
[Error] Format of the param file is not valid. (sce_sys/param.sfo, unexpected Application Version (APP_VER))
[Debug] nptitle.dat: NP Title file.
[Error] 2018-01-23 01:28:01 Create image Process finished with error(s).
Looks like your setting it to a game patch which is the wrong category so its failing. im attempting to manually fix the sfo to see if this corrects it. ill report back.

The script is not modifying anything in SFOs. I have not seem this error at all on +10 dumps so far and two PS4 to test. I would like to help you though.

You have to open the CUSAXXX.GP4 file first then click build. Maybe thats the error. Make sure you open this, that might be that part that is not clear

Sorry man, i followed the directions, No Mans Sky wont rip correctly then, its calling the sfo a game patch. instead of game application that's something i noticed. ill try another game now to see if the same thing happens.

Hum.. I don't have this game, but as long as it's under 4.05, it should all work.

You have Windows 10 and no permissions issues? I don't know if this will work on a network drive if it's the case for you. I am trying to think why you are seeing differnt game path.

* Also just another reminder to all to use V 1.1 that can be found in this thread. thx.

Good luck..

Unepic, has yielded this error when i reach Build and click build:

ZtsfW2EOR9qrREF3M7M0LA.png

So its safe to say.. the pkg process isn't 100% clear yet to everyone. we need to provide these errors to the right people so it can be addressed.

Also, i didn't say game path, i said game patch, its a notation in the param.sfo itself. and i absolutely did not set this myself manually i just noticed the error and opened the param editor included in the tools and noticed it was written incorrectly (i can only assume due to the errors above) so if this is just written this way and stored this way by sony.. then i'm not sure anything in the dumping process itself is incorrect. just seems like when it comes to repackaging them there's some settings or meta data were not inserting when creating it. so its throwing an error.

I think that last bit doesn't sound right. so its more likely correct errors based no how we are currently able to build pkg files. vs maybe how sony's tools are producing them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back