Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Aug 1, 2020 at 5:56 AM       43      
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no shortage of options when seeking a Windows utility for PS4 Backporting games from 6.72 to 5.05 Firmware, with the latest being PKGDT which is a suite of PS4 PKG Downgrade Tools featuring a GUI by gerfra (Twitter) of Nextechnics. :cool:

Download: PkgDT.zip (40.7 KB) / PkgDT-master.zip / GIT

đź’• Those interested can also check out @7nxt6's YouTube Channel, and if you're like to support his work he's also accepting donations via PayPal.

From the README.md: PKGDT - PS4 PKG Downgrade Tools GUI
  • Script Function: PS4 Pkg Backporting
  • AutoIt Version: 3.3.14.5
  • Author: Francesco Gerratana
  • License: GPLv3
Legal info:

This program was written for an educational use, does not include any external copyrighted files, do not ask me how to find them, does not intend to support backups, it's free and without any guarantee.

If you want the project continues, then subscribe to my YouTube Channel or make a Donation.

Collaboration

Dear programmers, you are welcome, improve and correct everything you find wrong, I just ask you not to fork but grow this tool, if you have a digital signature fill it in and share it with others, but do not insert adaware or exploits. Those who do not know how to program can make videos or write tutorials. I do not publish any video for copyright reasons, I just write the software. Have fun, everyone

Roadmap
  • Parsing Image0 folder and return valid .gp file, very easy but I'm not sure about all tags.
Installation:

You must have the following files:

Inside ext folder
  • di.exe
  • libatrac9.dll
  • sc.exe
  • trp_compare_default.css
Inside root folder
  • gengp4.exe
  • orbis-pub-cmd.exe
  • Unfself.exe
  • gengp4.exe
  • orbis-pub-gen.exe
  • sfo.py
  • elf.py
PS: use Google search...

Usage:

Just Compile it with Autoit and Run!!!

How to compile it?
PS: I don't offer you the compiled version because every time you write it's infected (A/V software false positives) !!!

Follow the order of the buttons, then look inside the patch folder your downgrade PKG file.

PKGDT PS4 PKG Downgrade Tools GUI for Backporting Games by Gerfra.png

Comments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back