Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since his PS4 AIO v1.7.0 update supporting PlayStation 4 5.05 Firmware, @MODDEDWARFARE shared a guide via Twitter on his YouTube Channel covering how to play games online on a 5.05 / 5.55 PS4 over LAN with XBSLink. ;)

Shortly following, @DEFAULTDNB (aka KiiWii) who recently released X-Project PS4 5.05 Self Host / ESP8266 passed along a handy Local PS4 Cooperative and Multiplayer Games List for those seeking to give some a try while Z80 (aka ZiL0G80 or @oneman123) added some unofficial libtiff and SDL2_gfx ports for orbis to Github.(y)

Download: XBSLink Fixed Version.rar (0.45 MB) / XBSlink_setup_0.9.6.1.7z (1.19 MB - Updated Version) via jwooh / WinPCap / Local PS4 Cooperative And Multiplayer Games List (Spreadsheet) / XLink Kai 7.4.32 Released by Team XLink with PlayStation 4 Support

How to Play Games Online on a 5.05 PS4 Over LAN with XBSLink
Spoiler
Playing a Modded Game on 5.55 While Connected to PSN with XBSLink
Playing Diablo III & Spelunky on PS4 Using XBSLink LAN
Playing PS4 Games Over LAN on 5.05 Firmware with XBSLink Guide.jpg

Comments

I checked my archives and don't have it, perhaps @DEFAULTDNB saved a copy of it somewhere as he originally passed it along back in 2018:

Update: Upon searching, there is PS4 LAN Game list HERE, but they're untested so not sure how useful it will be.

So I got xbslink set up last night had it all running fine to where it starts up but I was trying to figure out how to join myself in lan with my ps5 was on dead island for hours trying to get it to work and couldnt and didnt know why so I decided to try bo3 and same thing cant find any game in lan.

Then I decided to try and log in to a new user on my ps5 because I still have my main user on ps4 when it was ofw anyway when I log in to any account that is not my main I can find my jailbreak ps4 no problem in lan but as soon as I try on my main account no game shows up but I can join my ps5s lan game from my ps4 but not other way around.

When I login to my 2nd account on ps5 and I can see my ps4s lan I am very confused about why this is happening lol had no luck searching so thought I would ask here if anyone might have experience with it.

So my issue in short is why can I join my ps5 lan party with my ps4 but I cant get my ps5 to see my ps4s lan game.. but its only when im on my main account on ps5, if I switch users and load the game up its there.

Some games I found have LAN support.

Game Local Online Release Date
Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands 4 4 03/25/2022
Blightbound 3 3 07/27/2021
Dying Light: Platinum Edition 4 4 05/27/2021
Saints Row: The Third Remastered 2 2 05/22/2020
Dick Wilde 2 4 4 02/19/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back