Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 News       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Nov 17, 2016 at 5:58 AM       34      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just like their previous PS4 OFW update, today Sony released PlayStation 4 System Software / PS4 Firmware 4.06 Update which once again 'improves' the quality of the system performance by patching more security holes as confirmed by @flatz on Twitter. :ROFLMAO:

Download: PS4 Firmware 4.06 Update (US) / PS4 Firmware 4.06 Update (EU) / PS4 Firmware 4.06 Update (UK) / PS4 Firmware 4.06 Update (AU/NZ) / PS4 Firmware 4.06 Update (JP)

Main features in system software update 4.06
  • This system software update improves the quality of the system performance.
:stop: Needless to say, don't update to PlayStation 4 Firmware 4.06 if you wish to run PS4 backup games and homebrew whenever a public PS4 jailbreak exploit / loader is released... and keep an eye on the PSProxy v4.1.0.0 PS4 Update Bypass's update button in case a new working version is pushed.
A BIG thanks to @Nesterwork for tipping us off in the PSXHAX Shoutbox and @bodeg for the Chaitin Tech PS4 exploit patch confirmation news from @flatz! <3
PlayStation 4 System Software  PS4 Firmware 4.06 Update Now Live.jpg

Comments

That was their response when asked if they would release it at the time... maybe someone will send them a tweet and ask if anything's changed now? :giggle:

Flatz has the exploit! Fuk chaitintech! they will not release it!

I am sure enough flatz will write a guide to where the hole is and how to do the exploit! A guide like cturt did

3 months of waiting to run backup games and nothing happened
all these great news have nothing to do with jailbreak
I mean these are all news, nothing in the hand
I expect to wait another 3 months until something comes out to the public

Flatz has the exploit! Fuk chaitintech! they will not release it!

I am sure enough flatz will write a guide to where the hole is and how to do the exploit! A guide like cturt did
If flatz had that exploit he would have already gave it all.. He would have personally tweeted ppl to be patient if he was working on something.. But, he is empty.. He has nothing to give.. If you think he will surprise you on very day of christmas, he wont.. The time something big will come it will come in lastest firmware and it will be public with full proof of development like vita. Even if backup games working method comes up you can always get old ps4 with older firmware.. It is just unnecessary to wait..

wtf is wrong with you people? Flatz has the exploit! How the hell would he know it got patched.. You obviously don't know Flatz and what he did during ps3 scene.

He also told me when I asked if he had it: "Isn't it obvious, no ?"

And in pm he told another user that he knew what they patched. The pic was even posted on shoutbox!

Pro released - scene nothing
Today new fw with patch - nothing

Tomorrow many of ~43 000 000 ps4 will be auto updated to 4.06 and can forget even about linux.

Great plan, scene. (y)

At least they could post some news about hack status

My ps4 3.50 is literally collecting dust. I'm just waiting for a jailbreak for home brew programs and all sorts. Not really bothered about the games n crap. Just by looking at the ps4 you can see the amount of potential it has once it's fully unlocked! It will be amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back