Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter Zoilus       Start date Jun 3, 2018 at 1:14 PM       141      
Status
Not open for further replies.
My PlayStation 4 5.05 playground, a kinda fork/variant of KiiWii's (BIG thanks him!) with some considerable changes.

The ESP version is @stooged firmware, with some, tweaks, changes here and there. This is the ADMIN version type firmware which allows to EASILY connect to your ESP with just about ANY device with a browser and you can upload your self host files to it, delete, download, change log in credentials, server ip, even update the firmware... all right from the device's browser! + more.

Technically you may never have to connect your ESP to a pc again, everything can be done even right from your phone.

Any updates will happen on my Github first:
Downloads:
For ESP8266 boards:

Download "COMPLETE" bin which contains new firmware + my playground:
or

Download "Firmware Only" bin which contains just the new firmware (add your own self host files):
Self hosting version:
View attachment 4113
ESP8266 Arduino mini board version:
View attachment 4114
View attachment 4115
View attachment 4116
Noobs guide for self hosting files on PC or Phone. The phone is Android but you can use ANY web/http server app you want, i show an example of the one i use.

Attachments

• PlayStation 4 v5.05 and ESP8266 Exploit Playground by Zoilus.jpg
    PlayStation 4 v5.05 and ESP8266 Exploit Playground by Zoilus.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 4,323
  • PlayStation 4 v5.05 and ESP8266 Exploit Playground by Zoilus 2.jpg
    PlayStation 4 v5.05 and ESP8266 Exploit Playground by Zoilus 2.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 8,958
  • PlayStation 4 v5.05 and ESP8266 Exploit Playground by Zoilus 3.jpg
    PlayStation 4 v5.05 and ESP8266 Exploit Playground by Zoilus 3.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 629

Comments

@Ps4skyguy - as soon as they are updated for 5.05 i will be adding them so check back with this thread or on the channel with that video tutorial, I will be posting it. Or i may make an UPDATE video with its sole purpose of being there just for the updates which im sure will happen many times :)

@mundie - yes with external hdd formatted to exFAT. "Modded warfare" on youtube has some great tutorials on how to do it. fairly easy.

@Solstar - you can do from usb only if its a wifi usb that can also be used as storage. BUT some routers allow you to put a usb in and have files on it and it even gives you a url (or you set it up with one) so that everything connect to your home network can access it either via FTP or through a browser. NOT all routers do this but some do it just depends. There is a tutorial on here where someone did it with their NETGEAR.

@agjkp - post up the link here and i will check it out and add it. I will add updates here via the thread and probably make an "update" video to use as a "bookmark" and i will keep it updated on my channel , on that video's description .

@Zoilus , DEFAULTDNB aka KiiWii here: nice to see mods of my SELF HOST INDEX pack :)

I will be updating it again soon with some new stuff including LM's ftp+R/W (index.html for which is in my AIO thread already), GTA menus and a new lick of paint and scheme.

Nice work putting it on ESP too ;)

@cupecups - thanks :tup:

@DEFAULTDNB - ha yeah I figured i'd knock out the esp too. Now that i can get those pesky bin's to html , i will be going crazy with this later on as time passes! Can't wait to see your additions and yeah im waiting on those menus too. Thanks again for the support and im still waiting on your Pp email ... you know for those beers i owe ya (y)

@Koh23 - no you can actually use ANY usb on a router that lets you and it can have whatever files in it you want. You can even set it up so other people OUTSIDE of your network can access it (depending on the router) because it will have an URL.

Of course devices in your home network will have access to it So your ps4 can be pointed to it using that URL. It can even be an external HDD. I have an older 120GB hdd hooked up to mine but its a TPlink and it only does FTP so on that model i can't get a URL for the usb hdd :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back