Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 Jailbreaking       Thread starter ExploitingPS3       52      
Status
Not open for further replies.
My project has nothing to do with "PS3Xploit" right now I'm working on a few exploits hoping for success tomorrow I'm gonna get web hoster and upload it right.

It's all about testing and hoping for success and remember ps3xploit flash dump "when release" will not be compatible with 4.82 cause there 2 diff retail firmwares.

What is your concern in what I do this is why community is so corrupted cause of butthurt people like you why you ask maybe cause I can all my project anything I want? anyways since kiddies like you wanna ruin the fun I'll disconnect Jailbreak then all happy?

I think you misunderstood what I was asking.

I only asked why you named it the way you did out of curiosity. I was not intending to "ruin fun." nor am I "Butthurt." you can do this project... all you like. i am not going to stop you. take a chill pill.

Looks like this was put on hold, at least for the time being.

When he's ready let me know and we'll re-stick / re-open this thread. ;)

Hey, sorry no updates to my webkit for 4.82 I haven't found anything yet weekends I will be going all out to find stuff for it but weekdays I'm busy

so anyways thanks you can reopen thread but atm it's on hold as no exploits have been found so far except a simple kit running

So today is my day off so I had an idea and why not try and get hold of 4.82 keys and release it

now I don't know how I can find the encrypted keys or what encryption it is but if you all can tell me how I can get hold of encrypted keys and try and crack it the keys will be sent to modified firmware developers to make best exploit

meaning all consoles which are released after/before 4.82 can jailbreak and allow 3.55 keys then "toggle qa" to 3.55 and installing original 3.55 cfw which any cfw atm runs from 3.55 keys debug eboots etc

so basically it's like being on 3.55 so If anyone knows anything or wants to try and find them with me let me know :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back