Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 Jailbreaking       Thread starter ExploitingPS3       52      
Status
Not open for further replies.
not at all, if we can access the HDD via the exploit, than we can write edat and lic.dat on it, the reason why game injection is not working, sony patched the backup-restore, edat and lic.dat won't be written on HDD

@esc0rtd3w you do know it's easy to get all consoles to cfw right :)

I know that 3.56 or below is needed for model release but get rebug team to use one of 4.xx keys cause I believe 4.21 got released possibly can get that working :giggle:
easy huh?? i don't even have words.....lol :confused:

maybe you find a way to access the HDD in PS3 on 3xxx and 4xxx Systems
already possible

I think if you not say it is only your own work, than it is ok, cause you use other keys and you will make hundreds of PS3 owner happy, if it works

Can not the 3k and the 4k lower a 3.60 or 3.66 either? As ps3exploit says, in the forums of my country, they also talk about the patch of the 3 musketeers and a patch to 4.30CEX that supposedly had the keys released, but I do not know if it works with a dump of cech 3k or 4k and if the console it stays in the brick anyway. The problem is that I do not have flasher to do any experiments. Sorry for my english, i am spanish

Models, over 3.56 are 3k/4k models so doing the exploit the console won't know what to do and brick but at the moment of this time we only have access to lv0 keys and the rest of 3.56 and below so if we had 4.82 keys all consoles can be jailbreaked but I see no point as you can't use 3.55 eboots aka eboots every cfw uses on them jailbreaks If there is a release :unsure:

So, in the compatibility lists because a minimum praxis of 3.60 or higher appears? Are you supposed to get those keys to achieve it or without them possible?

If you installed lets just say rebug when you flashed your memory chip you would brick cause they use 3.55 keys meaning the console security can't do anything cause It's not regonised to the system so the system does a hardware failure and trust me it's a hard brick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back