Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 Jailbreaking       Thread starter ExploitingPS3       52      
Status
Not open for further replies.
My project has nothing to do with "PS3Xploit" right now I'm working on a few exploits hoping for success tomorrow I'm gonna get web hoster and upload it right.

It's all about testing and hoping for success and remember ps3xploit flash dump "when release" will not be compatible with 4.82 cause there 2 diff retail firmwares.
lol we had 4.82 support 4 hours after PUP went live :D

whatever the hell you are doing...good luck!

Wish loads of success and hope u can jailbreak super slim 4xxxxx also if that couldn't not happen plz at least make a downgraded for ps3 ofw super slim that can reach to 4.70

Superslim and the later Slim are not jailbreakable, cause the only keys to do that are for 3.55, so no console with a Factory-OFW above 3.55 can have jailbreak

it is enough if we can access the HDD, the Backup Injection works not, cause Sony patched the rewrite of Edat (also Lic.EDAT) via Backup Restore, but if we can write the Edat directly on HDD, then all games that work on 4.70 work on 4.81 and 4.82 too

If u can plz do this only it will be a lot of help

Hey is it possible that if we don't put lic.edat in game instead in the game updates

@esc0rtd3w you do know it's easy to get all consoles to cfw right :)

I know that 3.56 or below is needed for model release but get rebug team to use one of 4.xx keys cause I believe 4.21 got released possibly can get that working :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back