Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 Jailbreaking       Thread starter ExploitingPS3       52      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does everything for 4xxx and 3xx models of ps3 turns up to some kind of crap I don't understand . I am thinking if we create some kind of ftp for ps3 ofw 4.81 so that only lic.edat can be inserted in the main game then maybe could work.

@esc0rtd3w you mind if I try and get my super slim to 4.xx cfw with your source? with one of 4.xx keys I got like is it ok if I edit it so I can possibly try this? I will give credits
our code is for the community, although don't ask us for brick support! and yes, credit is expected and appreciated :p

esc0rtd3w is working on a HDD-Writer, so we can put lic.dat and edat on it, but it needs time
if you follow the tutorials posted for creating new ROP chain, at the end, once that mini-series is complete, you will be able to write a file to the hard drive yourself ;)

With the latest exploit for PS3 older models on 4.82. Can't we just get the PS3 to spit out the keys and use these keys to create a CFW for all versions?

Hi, I have a console firmware PS3 from 4.82 -3000b - I want to sacrifice for the sake of hacking - the console is not very hot - still write by mail in the evening I read letters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back