Category PS3 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date May 4, 2016 at 6:39 PM       4,091       3            
Following the ARCH PS3 4.80 Spoofer and FERROX 4.80 PS3 CFW, PlayStation 3 developer darekspy_ recently released PS3 CFW SPY 4.78 Cobra with Integrated Spoof 4.80 for those interested.

Download: NEW_4.78_SPOOF480_PS3UPDAT.PUP (199.8 MB)

MD5 Hash: 816B64B3A9D38F6A258F689D3369ECE9

PS3 CFW 4.80 Spy Standard.jpg

:idea: Reminder: Those without a Verified Badge yet on Discord to access the private areas we recommend Joining Us! Why? The waiting process takes a week for new Members, and there's a lot we're unable to share on public forums including the latest PS4 PKG Games. 🏴‍☠️

Comments

Chaos Kid

Developer
Contributor
Sorry... habib cobra 4.78 is the best choise.
Too late.
But,thanks.
That's a matter of opinion tbh. We each have our own preference me i dont use any of these releases as I know what's in them and no fool to back door monitoring. But hey each to there own

Recent Articles
PlayStation 5 Unveiling Next Thursday, Limited Backwards Compatibility?!
Although not likely to be as next-gen as this PS5 Concept Video for the DualSense PS5 Controller, today Sony finally announced their next-generation PlayStation 5 console unveiling will take place...
PS4HEN 2.1.4 Github Fork with Save Data Mounting by xXxTheDarkprogramerxXx
Following the PS4 HEN 2.1.3 updates, PlayStation 4 homebrew developer @TheDarkprograme shared a PS4HEN 2.1.4 Github fork (from SiSTR0's repository, also forked from xvortex) via Twitter that...
PS4 ROP 8CC: Return-Oriented Programming Port by Sleirsgoevy for 6.51 WebKit Exploit
We've seen PS3 Browser ROP Exploitation, a PS4 ROP Tool, a PS4 ROP / SPRX / ELF File Archive, PS4 ROP Gadgets, a PS4 ROP Kernel Dumper and following his Blu-Play DOOM I Port PlayStation 4 scene...
Sony Unveils PlayStation Plus Free PS4 Games for June 2020
Whether you're journeying to a galaxy far, far away or heading into the trenches with a pair of first-person adventures packed with explosive campaigns and multiplayer modes Sony has it covered in...