Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter mody1975       12      
Status
Not open for further replies.

mody1975

Contributor
hi all,
i want game backup system v3.0 to backup ps3 and play direct to ps3, i searched but did not find.

can any body can help me to purchase it, plz confirm
thanks

Are you looking to buy a PS3 on 3.55 Firmware to install CFW on and run game backups?

Or if not, let me know what you are looking for help with and we'll do our best to lend a hand :)

i want backup ps3 on disk, and play directly on ps3 without mod it, it is program game backup system v3.0 its purchase link broken want that pro, can you help plz confirm, thanks

can you help me

that is OK, im asking about program that copy ps3 disk and play directly without mod it, that is i want, can you help me? if i can not find i will use your method

If I'm following you correctly, you are wondering if there is a program to copy PS3 games and play them without modding the PlayStation 3 console (no jailbreak/CFW/hardware mods)... the closest thing would be the THESE methods because Sony doesn't allow playing game backups on the PS3 without some type of modding involved.

i want backup ps3 on disk, and play directly on ps3 without mod it, it is program game backup system v3.0 its purchase link broken want that pro, can you help plz confirm, thanks

can you help me
There is no program that will allow backup discs to play on PS3 OFW. You can make PS3 game backups but your PS3 won't be able to play them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back