Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jul 25, 2017 at 6:03 AM       33      
Status
Not open for further replies.
With whispers of good things to come for those on PS4 OFW 3.55 to 4.07 in the Shoutbox, following their previous updates and the recent PS4 Debug Settings Payload to fully enable them on PlayStation 4 v1.76 consoles e✘treme-Modding.de shared a video demonstrating their PS4 1.76 UI Mod with Full Debug Settings below. (y)

PS4 1.76 UI Mod Full Debug Settings

To quote from their page: Last year PS4 Developers (flat_z and CTurt) found the code to enable the Debug Settings on 1.76 Retail Consoles.

Developer j0lama shared a Payload to enable full Debug Settings. You can also have more options by loading two Kernel Exploits (Payloads).

First execute j0lama’s Patch and then the Dlclose Payload to enable the Advanced Dev Menu.

Thanks to @Figure03 for sharing the news in the PSXHAX Shoutbox early yesterday morning! :)
PS4 1.76 UI Mod with Full Debug Settings Demo by Extreme-Modding.jpg

Comments

I hav 3.55 under the bed. Will you be releasing kernel before the shipping of mtx chip? why is it that sony has no action yet against the mtx chip?

Well the truth is that I'm not in a hurry, with the PS Vita I've been waiting for something since its release, 7 years later came the EPSP to run PSP backups and a few months later the already known Henkaku, I kept my console in the Version 3.52 and then I upgraded to version 3.60, I am very happy with the console although Sony will kill it shortly after its exit.

Something similar happens with the PS3, I kept it in version 3.55 as it was found a vulnerability and little by little they were up until its latest version 4.81 CFW Habib.

There were no specifics given, just random chatter from devs in the Shoutbox saying to be patient and good things are coming for those on 3.55 to 4.07.

It probably would be a good idea to check the Shoutbox periodically though, as a lot of what's posted there (including leaks) we'll only refer to the Shoutbox thanks to Sony's constant legal threats lately.
yeah, recently I have been reading stuff in the shoutbox when I have the chance, the thing is, the time windows to read anything is really narrow, so the chances I may miss something important is high.

yeah, recently I have been reading stuff in the shoutbox when I have the chance, the thing is, the time windows to read anything is really narrow, so the chances I may miss something important is high.
Right friend, I recommend reading the previous posts on other pages, there are interesting developments, it is still private but soon it will be for the public, meanwhile you have to be patient, I know that something interesting will come out for PS4, on all consoles There are always advances of homebrew or modified software, I can understand that the ancias by the last console of Sony is much bigger than any other, and this goes more than everything in catalog, you have to give time to the Scene, the developers are doing Your best efforts. I work in the area of computer science and it is not so simple.

The truth : Sony 10 - 0 Scene
After 4 years we don't have NOTHING! No kexploit, no playable backup, no cfw, no homebrew. NOTHING!
Mtx chip? It isn't a mod chip. I can SHARE game without it and it will be useful in the next sony update.
Everything for 1.76 is usefull for everybody wants to play for free.
So, I repeat : Sony 10 - 0 Scene. SONY WINS!
We are very far from victory!

I understand your discouragement friend, I was like this until a few months ago, it is best to stay in the lowest version of the console, you can check previous entries in PSXHAX and if there is progress, as mentioned in a previous comment, it is private, Time will give the reason to the developers, there are already published games, several including dumped, just waiting for a homebrew, the security mechanisms of Sony are quite aggressive, there are several leaks also, patience, with the PS3 something happened very similar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back