Category PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter Wultra       Start date Aug 18, 2016 at 12:44 AM       35,535       56            
PS4 3.55 FileManager.png

PS4 3.55 FileManager

So recently we had major massive news for the PS4 Jailbreak Scene for the Firmware on 3.55 with the PS4 3.55 playground and module Dumps
But not long ago, But only just 4 hours ago TheoryWrong Posted his File Manager Browser for the 3.55 Firmware

!____ Information ____!
|Read file system of PS4 in 3.55 |
| Upload Files to PS4 System |
|___________________________|
PS4 Certificate And Playstation Core Has been Downloaded for 3.55

Will be Coding the File manager in to my PSPlayground and Putting it Live Soon.

Spoiler: MrV1rus 3.55 File Manager Change Log

@Lucii YouTube Video:

Big Thanks to @Lucii for informing me about this new Tool :)

Spoiler: Images

MrV1rus Edited Download: https://github.com/MrV1rusYT/PS4-3.55-File-Manager-MrV1rus
Original Updated Download: https://github.com/theorywrong/PS4FileBrowser
Note: Reuploaded By Me, Made by TheoryWrong

Spoiler: Notes!!

Comments

Wultra

Developer
Contributor
as I connect on ps4 ? how to use it .. please tutorial
Its very Easy To setup and use, Make sure xampp installed, Just copy the whole files into "c:/xampp/htdocs/" Load up PS4FileDump.exe. on your PS4 access your Computer IP VIA Internet Browser, and when site Up Click Start Exploit, The PS4FileDump is there if you want to download Certain files from your ps4 to your PC

IlNik97

☆Modding Ps4☆
Contributor
Its very Easy To setup and use, Make sure xampp installed, Just copy the whole files into "c:/xampp/htdocs/" Load up PS4FileDump.exe. on your PS4 access your Computer IP VIA Internet Browser, and when site Up Click Start Exploit, The PS4FileDump is there if you want to download Certain files from your ps4 to your PC
Don't working.. active xampp apache?

Recent Articles
Red Dead Redemption 2 Modding Demos by RDR2 Modder JediJosh920
Following the Spider-Man PS4 Models & Textures Tool and IG PS4 Modding Tools, this weekend RDR2 modder @jedijosh920 (Web site / Twitter) shared on his YouTube Channel some demonstration videos of...
Action-RPG Oninaki Joins New PlayStation 4 Games Next Week
Next week Tokyo RPG Factory's latest action-RPG Oninaki hits PlayStation 4 on August 22nd casting you as a Watcher, tasked with helping usher the souls of the departed into their next life. 🗼...
Electric Purple, Red Camouflage, Titanium Blue & Rose Gold DS4 Controllers!
Earlier this year we saw an Alpine Green DualShock 4 PS4 Controller, and now Sony announced their latest batch of DualShock 4 PS4 Controllers will include Electric Purple, Red Camouflage, Titanium...
Iconit: PS4 Tool to Change PlayStation 4 Game Icons by OfficialAhmed
Following his PS4HEN Trophy Calculator release, developer OfficialAhmed shared Iconit v1.00 on Twitter today, which allows jailbroken console owners with PS4 HEN to change PlayStation 4 game icons...