Category PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jul 9, 2016 at 10:17 PM       14,919       33            
Following the PS4 File Browser from CTurt, today PlayStation 4 developer m0rph3us1987 (Twitter) released another simple file browser called PS4FileNinja v1.0.0 followed by version 2 with details below! :ninja:

Download: PS4FileNinja_v1_0_0.exe (397 KB) / PS4FileNinja_v2_0_0.exe (618 KB) / PS4FileNinja_v2_0_0.exe (617 KB) / PS4FileNinja_v2_0_0.exe (Mirror) / PS4FileNinja_v2_0_0.exe (Mirror #2) / PS4Ninja Source Code

To quote: Hi,

PS4FileNinja.pngI am glad to share with you my first PS4 related public release. It is called PS4FileNinja and it is basically a file browser. It currently works on FW version 1.70 and 1.76. The usage is simple:

1) Start code execution in playground.
2) In PS4FileNinja select FW, insert PS4 IP and click on "Send payload".
:relievedface: If the payload was sent successfully, click on "Connect to PS4".

Have fun with it...
PS4FileNinja 2.png

PS4FileNinja3.png

Comments

DanteXXlOl

Contributor
is Ps4_file_ninja similar to Blackbox_Ftp (ps3) ?

im ready to buy PS4 but im confused about ps4k; should i wait for ps4k or buy the current version ?

DanteXXlOl

Contributor
can't we exploit Bluray drive vulnerbilty & mount games from ps4_file_ninja ? is ps4k NEO support non 4k games ?

im wondering about PS3, there's no games coming into last gen console ? hope Sony release super slim console keys ? but now I'm praying for Ps4 !!

azoreseuropa

Contributor
Verified
is Ps4_file_ninja similar to Blackbox_Ftp (ps3) ?

im ready to buy PS4 but im confused about ps4k; should i wait for ps4k or buy the current version ?
Ps4k likely to be unhackable so get the current version. Since they supports 4k games to the current version cut down to 1080p anyway.

proskopina

Contributor
i think slowly everybody its time to realize that the hackable fw will be 1.76 so i think a way to downgrade will be nice???

i know its not easy task... but i dont think we see something on current fw or later

Recent Articles
GOG Galaxy 2.0 AIO Video Game Launcher Open Beta Arrives
Along the lines of popular emulator frontends such as LaunchBox, recently the GOG Galaxy 2.0 (aka Good Old Games) all-in-one video game launcher Open Beta went live on GOG.com bringing features...
Sony PlayStation 4 & PS VR Last-Minute Holiday Deals at PSDirect.com
Following the launch of their online store, today Sony shared some last-minute holiday deals for PlayStation fans featuring savings on PS4, PS VR, select titles and more at their PSDirect.com...
Microsoft Xbox Series X Coming Holiday 2020, Power Your Dreams!
Formerly known under the codename Project Scarlett, today Microsoft officially announced their Xbox Series X next-generation console at The Game Awards scheduled to launch alongside Sony's...
Godfall PS5 Reveal Trailer, Bring on the Next-Gen PlayStation 5 Scene!
Like many when first seeing this, I did a double take to make sure my eyes were really seeing a PS5 game trailer... lo and behold it actually is a PlayStation 5 game trailer for the upcoming...