Category PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter LightningMods       Start date Feb 3, 2017 at 5:13 AM       4,437       1            
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following his previous releases, today PlayStation 4 developer m0rph3us1987 let us know on Twitter that he's abandoning the PS4Ninja project so he's decided to share the PS4Ninja file browser homebrew application's source code with PS4 community developers! :ninja:

Download: ps4ninja-master.zip / GIT

From the Readme.txt, to quote: How to build

1) Go into ps4ninja_win\Browser\PS4NINJA and type
Code:
make
This will build minlib, ps4ninja (PS4 part) and create payload_176.bin.

2) To build the windows application, open the VS Solution and build it.

3) You can manually build any of the components by entering into the directory and type "make".

From Ybin.me:
Code:
// Decrypted EAP partition key and print it into klog
// key for /eap_user, /User, /Update
void getEAPPartitionKey(){
   void(*bzero)(void *buf, size_t len) = (void *)0xFFFFFFFF82613B00;
   void(*icc_nvs_read)(size_t id, size_t no, size_t offset, size_t len, unsigned char *buff) = (void *)0xFFFFFFFF82639CD0;
   void(*sceSblGetEAPInternalPartitionKey)(unsigned char *encBuffer, unsigned char *decBzffer) = (void*)0xFFFFFFFF827B1B00;

// Allocate needed space
   struct malloc_type *mt = ps4KernelDlSym("M_TEMP");
   unsigned char *encNVSKeyBuffer = (unsigned char*)malloc(0x70, mt, M_ZERO | M_WAITOK);
   unsigned char *decryptedKey = malloc(0x20, mt, M_ZERO | M_WAITOK);
   bzero(encNVSKeyBuffer, 0x70);
   bzero(decryptedKey, 0x20);

// Read encrypted key from NVS
   icc_nvs_read(0, 4, 0x200, 0x60, encNVSKeyBuffer);

// Let SAMU decrypt the key for us
   sceSblGetEAPInternalPartitionKey(encNVSKeyBuffer, decryptedKey);

printf("\nsEAP partition key: ");
   for (int i = 0; i < 0x20; i++)
   {
       if (decryptedKey[i] < 0x10)
           printf("0x0%x ", decryptedKey[i]);
       else
           printf("0x%x ", decryptedKey[i]);
   }

printf("\n");
   return;
}
Cheers to @mota for sharing the news in the PSXHAX Shoutbox! :beer:
PS4Ninja PlayStation 4 File Browser Source Code by M0rph3us1987.png

Comments

Status

PSXHAX

Staff Member
Contributor
Verified
Another GREAT release... and a BIG thanks to m0rph3us1987 for deciding to make it open source to give another PS4 dev the opportunity to learn from it and possibly take over the project someday. :cool:

Status
Recent Articles
Red Dead Redemption 2 Modding Demos by RDR2 Modder JediJosh920
Following the Spider-Man PS4 Models & Textures Tool and IG PS4 Modding Tools, this weekend RDR2 modder @jedijosh920 (Web site / Twitter) shared on his YouTube Channel some demonstration videos of...
Action-RPG Oninaki Joins New PlayStation 4 Games Next Week
Next week Tokyo RPG Factory's latest action-RPG Oninaki hits PlayStation 4 on August 22nd casting you as a Watcher, tasked with helping usher the souls of the departed into their next life. šŸ—¼...
Electric Purple, Red Camouflage, Titanium Blue & Rose Gold DS4 Controllers!
Earlier this year we saw an Alpine Green DualShock 4 PS4 Controller, and now Sony announced their latest batch of DualShock 4 PS4 Controllers will include Electric Purple, Red Camouflage, Titanium...
Iconit: PS4 Tool to Change PlayStation 4 Game Icons by OfficialAhmed
Following his PS4HEN Trophy Calculator release, developer OfficialAhmed shared Iconit v1.00 on Twitter today, which allows jailbroken console owners with PS4 HEN to change PlayStation 4 game icons...