Category PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Aug 25, 2016 at 5:06 PM       7,968       10            
Here's an update to the PlayStation 4 Beta WebKit Crash by NextGenModderPS4 bringing the PS4 WebKit crash to 4.00 Beta 3 with a demo video below and update 1.1 to the PS4 Playground 3.55 successor PS4Console by Cryptogenic from Specter! :ninja:

From the video's caption via Hybrid7Theory, to quote: PS4 4.0 BETA 3 WEBKIT CRASH

Ok so Beta 3 is out. I have all of the latest xxamp files from spencerdev. The POC no longer works on the playground and it doesn't even crash anymore. But Joloma's crash still works. I guess Sony is policing the hacking community and patching the webkit. Who seen this coming a mile away....

And from GitHub: Version 1.1

+ Added file browing capabilities via ls and cd commands
+ Added file dumping capability via the dump command
+ Module dumping is optimized and much more efficient, also working through the dump command
+ Bug fixes
- Removed unnecessary files

For important notes, see the notes in README.md and props to @NextGenModzPS4 for the news.
PS4 4.0 Beta 3 WebKit Crash.jpg

Comments

Radio

I'm a radio. DON'T TOUCH MAI BUTTONS
Contributor
Im getting my PS4 today (Usps Aka snail mail maybe nice to be today and deliver it), i got to see what F.W it has. Can't wait to see a cfw finally :D

Recent Articles
Random Content ID (CID) Generator for PS4 PKG Files by Backporter
Since his DDS Converter for PS4 Themes PlayStation 4 developer @Backporter returns this weekend via Twitter with a Random Content ID (CID) Generator that will generate a random Content ID for PS4...
Sony Announces End of PlayStation 3 (PS3) Partial Message Service
Proceeding their PS3 End of Production a few years back, Sony of Japan announced the end of PlayStation 3's partial message service as of June 30, 2020. ☠ This means message functions between...
PS4 .Env Decryptor: Python 2 Script for Decrypting Envelope Files
We've seen PS4 Envelope Files in Logs, the Decrypted sl-config.xml.env with Event Log Servers, some PS4 Envelope File Documentation earlier this week and today PlayStation 4 scene developer...
Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy PS4 Launch and Free Themes
Today Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy officially launched on the PlayStation 4 with two free PS4 Dynamic Themes available HERE from Aspyr inspired by Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast and...