Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Guides and Tutorials       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Dec 29, 2017 at 6:46 AM       56      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday the PlayStation 4 v4.05 scene saw a windfall of PS4 FTP 4.05 Payloads for use with the recent Kernel Exploit 4.05, and with help from @DarkElementPL and @raedoob alongside @Al Azif's Easy PS4 Exploit Hosting Tool it didn't take long for even @Fimo to obtain PS4 4.05 Full FTP Access. :D

Today @Spoofayy, who can also be found on Twitter, added a video tutorial to his YouTube Channel detailing the process to get PS4 4.05 Full Root FTP access for those on exploited PlayStation 4 Firmware 4.05.. check it out below!

PS4 Full Root FTP Access Tutorial *4.05 Only*
Comments on this video will try and check as often as possible :)

Follow me and request DM Here: https://twitter.com/Spoofay

Downloads:
Note: If the above don't work for you, try this ALL-IN-ONE idc exploit.rar (227 KB) package which both P3T3s and xtemegamr confirmed worked the very first time after trying the rest with no luck! :thumbup:

HOW TO GET FULL FTP ACCESS AND EDIT GAME ICONS ON PS4 4.05 JAILBREAK
Special GREETZ to @raedoob for keeping me in the loop on Twitter and for the pic! :love:
PS4 4.05 Full Root FTP Access Video Tutorial by Spoofayy.jpg

Comments

when i try to put ftp payload ps4 react OUT OF MEMORY
i have ps4 slim 4.05

nb 4 time i have success, all day trying

I'm no ps4 expert but I know my ps3 modding well I don't own a ps4 I own xbox one, may I ask have you managed to modify any files? game files?

If you have bo3 that games raw files are not even encrypted and can be opened In cod viewer maybe you can make a mod menu or port It from pc to ps4 and test It Idk just an idea.

when i try to put ftp payload ps4 react OUT OF MEMORY
i have ps4 slim 4.05

nb 4 time i have success, all day trying
I had this problem at first. My ps4 ip was 192.168.1.202 and the ftp payload had a ip of 192.168.1.xx. So I setup a static ip for the ps4 with a ip address of 192.168.1.10

After I edited the ftp payload with the new ip address it worked.

Did ANYBODY try all the exploit stuff on a PS4 Pro already ?
As long as the PS4 Pro is on 4.05, stock they came with 3.70 so there's a good chance launch models are fine.

Does anyone know how to get elf loader working on 4.05? I get an error back saying data not supported?
I think we already touched base on Twitter, but for others curious this may be because it needs to be ported to 4.05.

I'm no ps4 expert but I know my ps3 modding well I don't own a ps4 I own xbox one, may I ask have you managed to modify any files? game files?
I just got online, but saw these Tweets that may be of use:

if you just put the hello.bin in the payloads folder inside the ps4-exploit-host folder, then there is no need for net cat gui. Because it can run its own payloads on launch, also you can drag and drop inside cmd window for easy directory listing and launch and thanks for video!

cheerZ
:eek::poop:

The thing I did was not have a full ftp connection. I do not do the same on the video. there was someone who could give detailed information on this issue.

I had this problem at first. My ps4 ip was 192.168.1.202 and the ftp payload had a ip of 192.168.1.xx. So I setup a static ip for the ps4 with a ip address of 192.168.1.10

After I edited the ftp payload with the new ip address it worked.
I have ps4 slim the same thing happens to me, some solution, the hello.bin has 1 single digit at the end. I've been trying for 3 days and I can not find a solution

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back