PS4 Webkit Exploit Local Server tutorial, @Al Azif shared a script to cover many of the steps in the guide and has since updated the Easy PS4 Exploit Hosting Tool releasing on Github for those seeking to host their own PS4 Webkit Exploit page on LAN since Sony started blocking them.
Easy PS4 Exploit Hosting Tool Download: ps4-exploit-host.zip / GIT
To quote from the README.md: PS4 Exploit Host
What is this?
This is an easy way for anyone to host their own exploit for the PS4 on their LAN. It blocks PSN to stop accidental updates, it also serves the 4.05 update if you want it to. You can also generate an FTP payload. There is also a simple CLI for sending additional payloads.
So the scope of this has become like an all in one toolkit.
How to download
- Python 2 (Tested on 2.7.14)
- The Python Directory added to your System Path Environment Variable (Windows Only)
- This should run on Windows, OSX, and Linux (Tested on Windows 7, Windows 10, and Ubuntu 16.04)
How to run
- Download the zip on the releases page
- Download with Git, be sure to grab the submodules
- Run python start.py from the command line
- If it starts with no errors, note the IP given to you
- On your PS4 use the noted IP as your DNS server
- On your PS4, go to Settings > User Guide and select it. Boom, the exploit page should load.
- When you're done use Crtl+C to cleanly close the script
You can check the issue tracker for my to do list and/or bugs. Feel free to send a pull request for whatever. Be sure to report any bugs, include as much information as possible.
What if a new exploit is released?
You should just be able to replace the exploit files in the "exploit" folder.
Download: PS4-BETA-1.50-PS4UPDATE.PUP (307.9 MB) / PS4-BETA1-2.50-PS4UPDATE.PUP (233.6 MB) / PS4-BETA2-3.50-PS4UPDATE.PUP (286.5 MB) / PS4-BETA3-4.00-PS4UPDATE.PUP (297.8 MB)
Cheers to @hyndrid, @SSShowmik and @Wultra for the Easy PS4 Exploit Hosting Tool news tips in the PSXHAX Shoutbox earlier today!