Category PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Sep 23, 2017 at 5:06 AM       9,511       20            
Following the version 1.01, 1.50b, 1.52 / 1.60 and 1.62 ports of the PS4 Playground and Sony's recent PS4 Firmware 4.74 update, today @HydrogenNGU announced on Twitter that Sony appears to be blocking e✘treme-Modding's PS4 Playground from 1.76 Firmware Web Browsers. :nolove:

He also reports that AzuraMenu located at AzuraMenu.com is not blocked as of yet, but whether Sony is on another rampage against PlayStation 4 homebrew developers remains to be seen. :eek:

Below are some of the recent tweets, and if anyone here is still on 1.76 OFW who can also confirm this rumor that e✘treme-Modding's PS4 Playground is blocked let us know in the comments. (y)

:arrow: It's confirmed to be working when using a proxy, with several links HERE for those interested.

Cheers to @B7U3 C50SS, @ombus and @twostepmic for passing word along in the PSXHAX Shoutbox! :beer:
Sony Rumored to Be Blocking PS4 Playground From 1.76 Web Browsers.jpg

Comments

GrimDoe

Game Mod Developer
Developer
Contributor
Verified
You got it backwards for you to (Modify) your Consoles/PS4
You Don't update your Console
Especially through the Sony PSN.
Only through already hack/ modified respectables sources.

I'm hoping this doesn't require a VPN down the Road ?

dodolover

Contributor
i know what you mean i have a 1.76 console with permanent browser mod i want to know what sony is blocking is it the playground web kit sites ? how are they gonna target the 1.76 versions ?

Recent Articles
Deadpool 60 FPS Mod PS4 Package (PKG) by Wastelander121
Last week he made available a Dishonored: Definitive Edition 60 FPS Mod PS4 PKG, and today @Wastelander121 returns bringing a Deadpool 60 FPS Mod PS4 PKG (CUSA-03528) via Twitter with a...
Wolfenstein: Cyberpilot & Wolfenstein: Youngblood Join Latest PS4 Games
PlayStation VR fans can expect to see Wolfenstein: Cyberpilot arrive on PS VR while Wolfenstein: Youngblood hits PS4... both on July 26th: :) Wolfenstein: Cyberpilot puts you in the action on...
IG Tools: Insomniac Games Reversing and Modding PS4 Tools
Following recent Spiderman PS4 Decryption and PS4 Remote Play Protocol Reverse-Engineering development comes IG Tools this weekend by doesthisusername, which are a collection of Kaitai Struct /...
FFVII Dreamake: Final Fantasy 7 Remake in Dreams by Sosetsuken5360
Last month we saw a Metal Gear Solid HD Remake playable in Dreams on PS4, and this weekend another noteworthy creation dubbed FFVII Dreamake (a fan-made Final Fantasy 7 Remake) by Sosetsuken5360...