Category PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Sep 23, 2017 at 5:06 AM       9,798       20            
Following the version 1.01, 1.50b, 1.52 / 1.60 and 1.62 ports of the PS4 Playground and Sony's recent PS4 Firmware 4.74 update, today @HydrogenNGU announced on Twitter that Sony appears to be blocking e✘treme-Modding's PS4 Playground from 1.76 Firmware Web Browsers. :nolove:

He also reports that AzuraMenu located at AzuraMenu.com is not blocked as of yet, but whether Sony is on another rampage against PlayStation 4 homebrew developers remains to be seen. :eek:

Below are some of the recent tweets, and if anyone here is still on 1.76 OFW who can also confirm this rumor that e✘treme-Modding's PS4 Playground is blocked let us know in the comments. (y)

:arrow: It's confirmed to be working when using a proxy, with several links HERE for those interested.

Cheers to @B7U3 C50SS, @ombus and @twostepmic for passing word along in the PSXHAX Shoutbox! :beer:
Sony Rumored to Be Blocking PS4 Playground From 1.76 Web Browsers.jpg

Comments

wfire

Contributor
Verified
hi

I contacted celesteblue on twitter because I thought I was a noob, but not lol, I confirm the news I have 2 playground website black listed all from ps4.updptl.np.community.playstation.net

I think there is a trace in the ps4. my method

skfu proxy: block everything
post.net.playstation.net
get.net.playstation.net
fus01.ps4.update.playstation.net
feu01.ps4.update.playstation.net
deu01.ps4.update.playstation.net
ps4updptl.eu.np.community.playstation.net
tmdb.np.dl.playstation.net
themis.dl.playstation.net
sf.api.np.km.playstation.net
asm.np.community.playstation.net
artcdnsecure.ribob01.net
api-p014.ribob01.net
apicdn-p014.ribob01.net
t-prof.np.community.playstation.net
ps4updptl.eu.np.community.playstation.net
ps4.updptl.sp-int.community.playstation.net
ps4updptl.jp.sp-int.community.playstation.net
ps4-eb.ww.np.dl.playstation.net
ps4-eb.ww.np.dl.playstation.net

web browser patch permanent + block manual.playstation.net

the community can you make a tutorial for webkit playground web server

sorry for my english , i am french
thx

HydrogenNGU

Element
Contributor
So everyone is confirming that the playground is patched unless you run a proxy. The point overall that it's patched, and you obviously need to run proxies now.

GrimDoe

Game Mod Developer
Developer
Contributor
Verified
i know what you mean i have a 1.76 console with permanent browser mod i want to know what sony is blocking is it the playground web kit sites ? how are they gonna target the 1.76 versions ?
My Bad bro Misunderstand on my part

Recent Articles
PS4 Patch Builder for Building Modded Update PKGs by MODDED WARFARE
Since his YouTube Issues PlayStation 4 homebrew developer @MODDEDWARFARE returns releasing on Twitter a PS4 Patch Builder application used for building modded Update Packages (PKGs) alongside a...
PS Vita System Software / Firmware 3.73 is Live, Don't Update!
Trick or treat?! 🎃 Since their previous PS Vita OFW revision, today Sony pushed live a PlayStation Vita System Software / Firmware 3.73 Update leaving many curious if they patched the H-Encore 2...
PlayStation Store Halloween Sale Now Live, PSN Game Deals Up to Half Off
The month is already half over and Halloween 2019 is quickly approaching as Sony unleashes their latest PlayStation Store Halloween Sale featuring PSN game deals at up to 50% off on select titles...
Sony PlayStation Augmented Reality (AR) Wireless Headset Patent Surfaces
Contrary to the potential PSVR2 Patent that superimposes a computer-generated image on a user's view of the real world, the latest PlayStation Augmented Reality (AR) Wireless Headset Patent by...