Category PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Aug 17, 2017 at 4:14 AM       11,177       13            
Earlier this week we saw PS4 Playground 1.52 / 1.60 Ports, and today @zecoxao announced on Twitter that with the help of VVildCard777 for the gadgets they have now ported the PlayStation 4 Playground for Webkit Exploits to Firmware 1.62 with minimal code exec again. ;)

He also notes this will be the last PS4 Playground port he's doing as 1.70 introduces usermode ASLR (Address Space Layout Randomization) and system update nagging as detailed in the Tweets below.

Download: playground-1.62-master.zip / GIT / Live Demo / PS4 Web Exploits Mirror / PS4 Web Exploits Mirror #2

From the README.md on this latest PS4 playground revision:

A collection of PS4 tools and experiments using the WebKit exploit. This is for firmware 1.76/1.62/1.61/1.60/1.52/1.50b/1.01 only at the moment.

Props to @Bultra for the heads-up in the PSXHAX Shoutbox earlier today! <3
PS4 Playground for Webkit Exploits on 1.62 Firmware Port Arrives.jpg

:idea: Reminder: Those without a Verified Badge yet on Discord to access the private areas we recommend Joining Us! Why? The waiting process takes a week for new Members, and there's a lot we're unable to share on public forums including the latest PS4 PKG Games. 🏴‍☠️

Comments

SpaceXX

Contributor
I can enjoy my freedom on ps4 4.73, No need for waiting, PSN games are already in heavy discounted offers, Everyone is playing online, & some of them r playing on PC by grace of codex & steampunks.

Sony isn't stupid. I repeat, it will take more years to jailbreak this crap.

Modchip is already RIP by Sony.

Hackmyass

Contributor
Verified
Spacexx hads right, Sony are very Genius and dangerous, they sell a TV for 5000 Euro and when the guarantee ends the live time of the TV will ends at the same time.

i remember ylod, blod, error codes made by Sony, and i think Yifanlu is coming soon with a real bombing jailbreak he's a unique.

Recent Articles
Nanospeed Gamer 1.0 The Videogame PS4 PKG by LapyGames
The PlayStation 4 homebrew keeps flowing from scene developer @Lapy, and following Super Console Wars 1.0 comes Nanospeed Gamer 1.0 The Videogame PS4 PKG by LapyGames (PayPal for supporting his...
OrbisSWU: The PS4 Update Tool Developer Research by TheoryWrong
As mentioned previously, following Fail0verflow's Documentation, the PS4 NoBD Updating Method, his PS4 Updater Toolkit release and the PS4 RL78 Syscon implementation PlayStation 4 scene developer...
Sony CEO Jim Ryan States PS5 Price Won't be the Lowest, Reflects Value
With their official PS5 Gaming Showcase set to be unveiled next week, Sony Interactive Entertainment president and CEO Jim Ryan revealed in an interview that the PlayStation 5 Price won't be the...
PlayStation 5 Unveiling Next Thursday, Limited Backwards Compatibility?!
Although not likely to be as next-gen as this PS5 Concept Video for the DualSense PS5 Controller, today Sony finally announced their next-generation PlayStation 5 console unveiling will take place...