Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Aug 17, 2017 at 4:14 AM       13      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Earlier this week we saw PS4 Playground 1.52 / 1.60 Ports, and today @zecoxao announced on Twitter that with the help of VVildCard777 for the gadgets they have now ported the PlayStation 4 Playground for Webkit Exploits to Firmware 1.62 with minimal code exec again. ;)

He also notes this will be the last PS4 Playground port he's doing as 1.70 introduces usermode ASLR (Address Space Layout Randomization) and system update nagging as detailed in the Tweets below.

Download: playground-1.62-master.zip / GIT / Live Demo / PS4 Web Exploits Mirror / PS4 Web Exploits Mirror #2

From the README.md on this latest PS4 playground revision:

A collection of PS4 tools and experiments using the WebKit exploit. This is for firmware 1.76/1.62/1.61/1.60/1.52/1.50b/1.01 only at the moment.

Props to @Bultra for the heads-up in the PSXHAX Shoutbox earlier today! <3
PS4 Playground for Webkit Exploits on 1.62 Firmware Port Arrives.jpg

Comments

I can enjoy my freedom on ps4 4.73, No need for waiting, PSN games are already in heavy discounted offers, Everyone is playing online, & some of them r playing on PC by grace of codex & steampunks.

Sony isn't stupid. I repeat, it will take more years to jailbreak this crap.

Modchip is already RIP by Sony.

Spacexx hads right, Sony are very Genius and dangerous, they sell a TV for 5000 Euro and when the guarantee ends the live time of the TV will ends at the same time.

i remember ylod, blod, error codes made by Sony, and i think Yifanlu is coming soon with a real bombing jailbreak he's a unique.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back