Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Sep 23, 2017 at 5:06 AM       20      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following the version 1.01, 1.50b, 1.52 / 1.60 and 1.62 ports of the PS4 Playground and Sony's recent PS4 Firmware 4.74 update, today @HydrogenNGU announced on Twitter that Sony appears to be blocking e✘treme-Modding's PS4 Playground from 1.76 Firmware Web Browsers. :nolove:

He also reports that AzuraMenu located at AzuraMenu.com is not blocked as of yet, but whether Sony is on another rampage against PlayStation 4 homebrew developers remains to be seen. :eek:

Below are some of the recent tweets, and if anyone here is still on 1.76 OFW who can also confirm this rumor that e✘treme-Modding's PS4 Playground is blocked let us know in the comments. (y)

:arrow: It's confirmed to be working when using a proxy, with several links HERE for those interested.

Cheers to @B7U3 C50SS, @ombus and @twostepmic for passing word along in the PSXHAX Shoutbox! :beer:
Sony Rumored to Be Blocking PS4 Playground From 1.76 Web Browsers.jpg

Comments

hi

I contacted celesteblue on twitter because I thought I was a noob, but not lol, I confirm the news I have 2 playground website black listed all from ps4.updptl.np.community.playstation.net

I think there is a trace in the ps4. my method

skfu proxy: block everything
post.net.playstation.net
get.net.playstation.net
fus01.ps4.update.playstation.net
feu01.ps4.update.playstation.net
deu01.ps4.update.playstation.net
ps4updptl.eu.np.community.playstation.net
tmdb.np.dl.playstation.net
themis.dl.playstation.net
sf.api.np.km.playstation.net
asm.np.community.playstation.net
artcdnsecure.ribob01.net
api-p014.ribob01.net
apicdn-p014.ribob01.net
t-prof.np.community.playstation.net
ps4updptl.eu.np.community.playstation.net
ps4.updptl.sp-int.community.playstation.net
ps4updptl.jp.sp-int.community.playstation.net
ps4-eb.ww.np.dl.playstation.net
ps4-eb.ww.np.dl.playstation.net

web browser patch permanent + block manual.playstation.net

the community can you make a tutorial for webkit playground web server

sorry for my english , i am french
thx

So everyone is confirming that the playground is patched unless you run a proxy. The point overall that it's patched, and you obviously need to run proxies now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back