Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Guides and Tutorials       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Dec 29, 2017 at 6:46 AM       56      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday the PlayStation 4 v4.05 scene saw a windfall of PS4 FTP 4.05 Payloads for use with the recent Kernel Exploit 4.05, and with help from @DarkElementPL and @raedoob alongside @Al Azif's Easy PS4 Exploit Hosting Tool it didn't take long for even @Fimo to obtain PS4 4.05 Full FTP Access. :D

Today @Spoofayy, who can also be found on Twitter, added a video tutorial to his YouTube Channel detailing the process to get PS4 4.05 Full Root FTP access for those on exploited PlayStation 4 Firmware 4.05.. check it out below!

PS4 Full Root FTP Access Tutorial *4.05 Only*
Comments on this video will try and check as often as possible :)

Follow me and request DM Here: https://twitter.com/Spoofay

Downloads:
Note: If the above don't work for you, try this ALL-IN-ONE idc exploit.rar (227 KB) package which both P3T3s and xtemegamr confirmed worked the very first time after trying the rest with no luck! :thumbup:

HOW TO GET FULL FTP ACCESS AND EDIT GAME ICONS ON PS4 4.05 JAILBREAK
Special GREETZ to @raedoob for keeping me in the loop on Twitter and for the pic! :love:
PS4 4.05 Full Root FTP Access Video Tutorial by Spoofayy.jpg

Comments

It constantly tells me "not enough system memory" on ps4 when i try to send the Hello payload.. But with debug_settings no problem... What is happening?

Please im not the unique person with this problem...

Hello. I put my ps4 IP in filezilla... but, what port have i to put ?? I cant connect. I try 1337... where can I know the port??

I solved this. The problem was I closed the navigator.

But, may be we cant upload files at all folders in the disc? I tried at some folders and doesnt upload. But others, yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back