Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So at last after many years of waiting for a new PlayStation 4 exploit to come out since the last 1.76 jailbreak came out we finally have one for version 4.05!

@SpecterDev did deliver what he promised to the PS4 scene and released his PS4 4.05 Exploit and everyone is going crazy.

But anyways, this is a noob tutorial for all them P$N Users who are fresh to the PS4 Modding Setup unless you're from the 1.76 era and you know what to do. :)

PS4 4.05 JailbreakME PlayStation 4 Jailbreak Noobs Tutorial 1.jpg

What You Need:
Step By Step:

1) Grab the required latest files above and extract to desktop after download.
2) Download Python and Install (Make sure to add Python.exe to path when shown in setup)
3) Open the extracted folder "ps4-exploit-host" that you extracted earlier on the desktop

PS4 4.05 JailbreakME PlayStation 4 Jailbreak Noobs Tutorial 2.jpg

4) Open the Following folder ""ps4-exploit-host/payloads" and copy over the debug-settings.bin into the folder

PS4 4.05 JailbreakME PlayStation 4 Jailbreak Noobs Tutorial 3.jpg

5) Go back to the root folder off "ps4-exploit-host" and double click start.py

PS4 4.05 JailbreakME PlayStation 4 Jailbreak Noobs Tutorial 4.jpg

6) With the following DNS IP on your PS4 (use this Tutorial for DNS Setup)

Note: Use the DNS In the Server as primary and keep secondary as 0.0.0.0

7) Once Finished and your showing Requests on the Python Server, Go to Settings and load up userguide
PS4 4.05 JailbreakME PlayStation 4 Jailbreak Noobs Tutorial 5.jpg

The following webpage will show and if success it will say waiting for payload, please note the python script will automatically send the Debug_Settings.bin to the JailbreakMe Exploit so no need to manual Netcat send

8) Press PSN Button on Controller Not (O) button, Then go to settings and scroll to the bottom then profit $$

PS4 4.05 JailbreakME PlayStation 4 Jailbreak Noobs Tutorial 6.jpg

Big Thanks to @SpecterDev and the developers out there for developing the exploit and giving the PSN Community for this special moment :beer:

Thanks to @Plankton for screenshots and giving @Wultra giving him the help!

PS4 4.05 JailbreakME PlayStation 4 Jailbreak Noobs Tutorial.jpg

Comments

When i start user guide on top of the page appear: http://manuals.playstation.net/document/us/ps4/index.html , but the script does not start.

I use ps4-exploit-host-v0.1.8 Setup network is correctly.
I put this dns on settings network

Use a LAN Cable > Custom > Automatic > Do Not Specify > Manual > Primary DNS: [DNS IP from the command prompt 192.168.0.103] Secondary DNS: 0.0.0.0 > Automatic > Do Not Use
PS4 have ofw 4.05. Any idea what they are doing wrong ?

5c06c8.jpg

d5113a.jpg

c2bf24.jpg

first time when use this tutorial , ps4 freeze>shut down, second time work OK, debug settings it's on ps4 and now how access ps4 to ftp ???

FTP is not developed yet for 4.05, you have to wait until FTP Payload or FTP+Full Debug Settings are out for it

When i start user guide on top of the page appear:
That 8 line unmatched requests looks very odd...

DM Me and i shall help you out on Teamviewer as this Tutorial is very straightforward x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back