Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all. Finally got out my PS4 after a few years, updated to 1.76 to play the evil within, using gta5 as donor disc. Went through all the setup for 1.76 playground. Finally got the evil within to boot.

Now I'm reading all about the 4.05 hax and pkg installs. From my understanding you use pkg kitchen to make a pkg and pshen to install. Is this correct?

My main question is can I take my 1.76 backups and easily make them into pkgs for use on 4.05?

Thank you

I am wondering if it is possible to build a package for a digital version of game. I mean there are games which have never been distributed on disks.

I have another PS4 where I have a bunch of digital versions. But I bet the HDD is encrypted with a system-specific key or something like that so I will probably not be able to switch HDDs and get those games via my 4.05 PS4. Am I right?

So I have done a few dumps that work.

My question is what if a game starts without a menu screen? Like ga5 for example goes from installing to game play and same with infamous second son (got that one working) but can't seem to get gta5 to work

Anyone got gta5 to work let me know when you started the dump please

the folders we are grabbing these are on the PSHD not the bluray right?

also if we have a game installed and the actual disc, is there a way to decrypt the files, copy the decrypted files back onto the ps4 hard drive so that the game plays disc list without creating a pkg and reinstalling the game? i borrowed a disc from a friend and would rather install from disc, crack then return the disc, but seems like only way to play without the disc is to create the pkg?

Hi, I'm new here and have a 4.55 HEN throught android app PS4_Serve. Can I ask for step to step instructions, how to grab a game that I have on disc and make from it fakepkg? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back