Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Previously we've seen the Russian / Brazilian, Egyption and standard PS4 GameSharing methods, but today PlayStation 4 hacker xmaxkatsu shared a glimpse at a hardware method he's using to get unlimited PSN games on primary accounts via Sony's latest PlayStation 4 Firmware 4.07! :openedeyewink:

This isn't the first time hardware mods have been suggested for the PlayStation 4, and his Tweet (below) states the following, to quote:

PS4 4.07 Unlimited PSN Gamesharing Hardware Method by Xmax Katsu.jpg"4.07 :) flash+HDD S/N bypass :) unlimit PSN primary acc share possible :)"

Just imagine how many times you could gameshare Destiny, Call of Duty, Final Fantasy VX, or any other game you'd like. Especially for the money-grabbers who hack a console to make revenue from it, I could see it go big in a way.

PS4 4.07 Unlimited PSN Gamesharing Hardware Method by Xmax Katsu 2.jpgWe'll see if I can speak with Xmax Katsu this week, and maybe we can find out a bit more over this topic. Hopefully he can post a tutorial over this, and what is needed in order to execute this to work!

Cheers to @mcmrc1 and @UmarDaBest559 for the news tip also in the PSXHAX Shoutbox! :lovewins:
PS4 4.07 Unlimited PSN Gamesharing Hardware Method by Xmax Katsu 3.jpg

Comments

So how many ps4s you need to get this working? One legit ps4 and one hacked?
That's exactly what I would think. Get this hardware mod done (just once on the source ps4) on one ps4 and you are fine to pirate multiple ps4s with lot of games... Not sure.. I think this is more like ps3 ofw4.81 dtu method of injecting games onto internal
its fake , that is impossible , if its real link some real site that do it
Wat do u mean ? Hacks don't appear with videos instantly they get slowly evolved from time to time. Then tutorials come up and someone might post a video of how to do it later.
Be patient

So how many ps4s you need to get this working? One legit ps4 and one hacked?

Well you need one console with legit bought games in account. Then you can clone nand and hdd info to unlimited number of consoles. It works online but with some limitations. Better stay offline.

Seems very interesting, I hope it's something that happens soon. I believe that in 2017 many good things will come. Maybe finally the cfw and the backup manager, games playable from the external HDD. XD:bananaman:

The image of xmax katsu shows a reader of usb hard disk only connected in the lines sata to the pc, it is assumed that the current of the hard disk is giving the ps4 but in no moment it has communication the lines sata with the ps4 sata as then goes To load orbis the ps4?

My question would be for xmax why a photo where there is no data connection between hdd sata and ps4.

Also the only change of serial hdd + dump flash is not just that
You must take into account that if you intend to unlimited gamesharing method that the hard disk serial is useless, it is of no use if you do not first change the counter of acc and deacc xmax I think this time you screwed up :whistle:

pd:
Anyway very good job with welder and macronix always xmax katsu does amazing things

Fw 4.08 Sony removes game sharing function lol ☺

Btw, I'm still waiting for my $55 check from the ps3 other os class action lawsuit.

if you extract bin file of ps4 bios with AC1D you can find Serial number of mainboard and HDD on (00004000) binery address , after 3.50 OFW bin file on ps4 copied on HDD and Samsung SDRAM when you sign any account on ps4 , if you change the bios in hex editor , your ps4 get bluelight. I test it before on 3.10 , 3.15 , and now on 4.07 it impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back