Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Dec 11, 2018 at 11:01 AM       251      
Status
Not open for further replies.
For those following, this discussion is moved from the ongoing PS4 6.XX JSC_ConcatMemcpy WebKit Exploit POC thread and based on the Tweets below is not to be confused with M0rph3us1987's 35c3 Speech later this month. :ninja:

While there is no ETA just yet, established PlayStation scene developer @zecoxao announced on Twitter the following from the embedded Tweets below to quote:

"Top Secret method for ps4 6.02 coming soon..." followed by "reminding everyone that this is a method, NOT an exploit. it'll only be good for things like games, nothing else" and also "once it's patched, it'll be over again."

This rumored 6.02 PlayStation 4 method has also been confirmed as working on 6.20 now, and comes following both the Method to Handle PS4 Fake PKGs & SELF / FSELF and PS4 PKG Install from Internal HDD via FTP & BGFT Method by PS4 scene developer @flatz.

PS4 6.02 Top Secret Method for Games Rumored Incoming via Zecoxao.jpg

Comments

i agree switch will be interesting for those disappointed in ps4, lots of new consoles will be turned on christmas morning and when users see they cant exploit their firmware they will buy few games or borrow but they wont stay on that too long, if they dont see exploit coming will sell the unit and go for switch, its amazing how the scene makes users stay on current console

Like I told earlier: all waiting for this holy method will get disappointed.
First of all it wont be released on Christmas, second it wont be very useful for everyone.
So all of you who hyped and talked crap just go and buy games now.

this ps4 scene is really anoying, at least i have a nintendo switch.
bla bla bla 5.05... is there a infinite number of playable good games on 5.05? because it looks like. we will be on firmware 8.05 and still talking about 5.05 kernel :poop:

anyway with 20$ i can get a game that lasts for a month , soo...
@HackYourPS4 no way that this method dont will be release in Christmas!!! but next time let us know after Christmas is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back