Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following his previous PS4 Game Backup on DevKit PoC, P.T. (Playable Teaser) on PS4 Retail Demo and PS4 Top Secret Method for Games announcement from @zecoxao, today he shared on Twitter the PS4 6.20 method to add and activate PSN accounts with games on the PlayStation 4 via Jose Coixao! :fire::ninja::fire:

While various PSN Account Sharing / PS4 Game Sharing Methods and the related PS4 Mod-Chips have been around for years, according to the YouTube video details this release method's credit goes to @rmorteza21 (aka @rmorteza21p) with special thanks to the king of kondeh. :ninja:

:alert: Note: For those on lower PS4 Firmware it's recommended NOT to update your PS4 console for this method, as $ony is likely to patch it very soon and then you'll be stuck with a PlayStation 4 console that can't run backup games, emulators, exploits and homebrew with no way of downgrading the PS4 once the 'temporary' method is patched.

:arrow: Update: The method is now confirmed to be patched as expected! :slap:

Check out the PS4 6.20 method demo video below, and here are the tutorial steps from the description guide as follows to quote:
  • Add your account with games to PS4 and activated
  • After changing your user for see all games is unlocked
  • After going to account with games and wait in deactivate menu
  • Remove LAN
  • And deactivate account
  • Show error DNS
  • After log out of account
  • All games is locked
  • Going to account with games and wait in deactivate menu
  • Connect LAN cable
  • Led blanking press click for deactivate
  • After removing LAN
  • See your games
  • Not locked and server is free
  • Done
  • If games locked repeat again
Release Method by rmorteza21
Special thanks (the king of kondeh)
Game Sharing Method Xbox One via rmorteza21p
Method better explained
  • Check other video for tutorial
  • Activate your account
  • Log out
  • Go to Deactivate menu connect lan and when modem led blinking deactivate account
  • Important step is in deactivate menu when console connected to internet click for deactivate (in second)
PS4 6.20 Method Activate PSN Accounts with Games via Jose Coixao!.jpg

Comments

Small steps, we will newer have current fw jailbreak, untill some cfw arrive.

But, today 5.55, after some time 6.xx.... most important thing is that something is happening, rdr2 is not the most important thing on planet, i'd rather see 5.55 exploit now than 6.0.

Meaning, 2-3 exploits per year is good enough to keep us all alive ;)

sorry dumb question coming through... if you need an account with games on it then why not just use that account legitly or game share between two accounts? guess i missed something !!!

This is exactly what i dont understand. book all this crap ima just buy my games all these teases and crap, not worth the hassle i got family to be looking after. If the devs with the kexpoit really wanted to release they could have but choose not to. So i say book it lol

Yeah Detroit and Spider-Man are great games for sure. I know because I have already purchased and played them XD but just saying all of this waiting and complaining and getting people's hopes up, maybe a full years wait by the time a jailbreak is finally released and for what? 2 games lol.

Not that I'm ungrateful, I appreciate the devs working hard and achieving something we users all could clearly not do and we would not even be here in the first place waiting if it wasn't for the work of a few kind hackers :D but still.... think people are jumping the gun a bit.

The day we see custom firmware shall be the real glorious breakthrough we are waiting for! Hopefully in 2019! And it could well happen, the ps4 is coming to the end of its life cycle in 2020 and each new fw released seems to be kexploited in private pretty quickly.

Sony is losing the war against hackers as always ;) and it shouldn't be long before the ps4 is fully compromised. Maybe we see all fw game boot on ps4 even future releases no problem in 2019? Can only hope :p

I have been following these scenes since the Playstation/Dreamcast era. Last generation people seemed to think anyone making money off of an exploit was evil so we will all hack their hack so they won't make any money.

I have to admit, I loved being able to jailbreak my PS3 without having to buy a mod chip or anything like that. Now this generation is paying for that.

If someone could make a money by releasing a mod chip or some other for profit device that would not immediately be reverse engineered and released for free, we would have a full jailbreak for the PS4 right now. Some people hate SXOS on the Switch but the switch scene is alive and well because of this mod chip/cfw.

Hahaha, really? THIS is the Big Super Secret Method? Basically account sharing? What? Ridiculous :D I can't believe any of us were excited for this.. haha, oh well. The 2nd best news of the year came yesterday anyway; RetroArch!! \o/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back