Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following his previous PS4 Game Backup on DevKit PoC, P.T. (Playable Teaser) on PS4 Retail Demo and PS4 Top Secret Method for Games announcement from @zecoxao, today he shared on Twitter the PS4 6.20 method to add and activate PSN accounts with games on the PlayStation 4 via Jose Coixao! :fire::ninja::fire:

While various PSN Account Sharing / PS4 Game Sharing Methods and the related PS4 Mod-Chips have been around for years, according to the YouTube video details this release method's credit goes to @rmorteza21 (aka @rmorteza21p) with special thanks to the king of kondeh. :ninja:

:alert: Note: For those on lower PS4 Firmware it's recommended NOT to update your PS4 console for this method, as $ony is likely to patch it very soon and then you'll be stuck with a PlayStation 4 console that can't run backup games, emulators, exploits and homebrew with no way of downgrading the PS4 once the 'temporary' method is patched.

:arrow: Update: The method is now confirmed to be patched as expected! :slap:

Check out the PS4 6.20 method demo video below, and here are the tutorial steps from the description guide as follows to quote:
  • Add your account with games to PS4 and activated
  • After changing your user for see all games is unlocked
  • After going to account with games and wait in deactivate menu
  • Remove LAN
  • And deactivate account
  • Show error DNS
  • After log out of account
  • All games is locked
  • Going to account with games and wait in deactivate menu
  • Connect LAN cable
  • Led blanking press click for deactivate
  • After removing LAN
  • See your games
  • Not locked and server is free
  • Done
  • If games locked repeat again
Release Method by rmorteza21
Special thanks (the king of kondeh)
Game Sharing Method Xbox One via rmorteza21p
Method better explained
  • Check other video for tutorial
  • Activate your account
  • Log out
  • Go to Deactivate menu connect lan and when modem led blinking deactivate account
  • Important step is in deactivate menu when console connected to internet click for deactivate (in second)
PS4 6.20 Method Activate PSN Accounts with Games via Jose Coixao!.jpg

Comments

He release something that was well know for a long time.. This method has been in use for quite sometime. Method it was called... I say there must be a Method in the Madness. ;)

Best Regards,

For the people who thought this was going to do some magical thing to our 5.05 consoles, as I said before it’s not a exploit, so let’s not think of it as that, basically a glitch.

I understand the frustration of 5.05 users as I’m in same boat but let’s stop hating (Poopy didn’t benefit me in any way duo”n loser.) and move on. Respect the fact that this was brought to everyone’s attention (hmm that’s clever wish I would of thought of that)

1st. Though it is a nice find, there was no reason for him to hype this up for so long, unless there is something in this method that he didn’t want to get patched until after the conference of video app/unassigned code.

I mean why wait for so long unless your seeking attention, though I have no idea who he/she is. And once this has been done more than once on same account I’m sure that Sony will ban your ass and if they can all other associated accts.

I mean I guess you could profit, but the “dummy account” would actually be yours and console would be locked to being offline(or banned) then what? I’m just trying to put myself in someone’s else’s 6.xx shoes. I really don’t see a logical reason.

logical reason.... ? I think you already mentioned it. ;) ... Banning will most definitely be the reasoning and with that.....it will generate more wealth for the vendor as people will then eventually just purchase more hardware software.

Very simple logic ..but highly effective.
Maybe I am reading too many conspiracy theories..But in this case ....I think... Not So.

If I was a Betting man... which I am. :) I would suggest that this won't be patched anytime soon.. Now that's a Big claim. :eek:

Just let all the trolls feed for quite sometime and then stab them in the Back with insta Bans. :D

Best Regards

Still trying to find something positive in this method......

For sure, this is acomplishment, no matter how we feel about it. As a matter, mr. notzecoxao is only "guilty" for hyping this far too long, but he is definitely NOT guilty because this method didnt make all of us wet dreams come true. ;)

He promised method, he delivers method. Simple as that. Say thanx, dont say anything, i'm sure he really dont care.

We all can be disappointed, and yes, i really dont understand this "private circles" policy regarding exploits.

Devs dont care about backups - that i can understand. They aim is homebrew - got it. What i dont understand is how they cant realise, without backups, there will be no one to care about homebrew.

Backups, although morally questionable, is what makes 99% of ps4 scene, and it is very ignorant to think that among those kids who today play backups, isnt someone who will tomorrow actually make something useful for all, and return to community what they give him.....

For now, let us sit, and wait a little longer ;)

Ugh.. so much negativity and unappreciative entitled brats. Just because you can't use it doesn't mean that others can't. Be thankful that he is even tinkering with the ps4 because I know the majority of you aren't. At least he's contributing something.

more like these 20 year olds who are keyboard warriors all the time on twitter like to dangle carrot on a stick like Vultra. 20 year old kids who werent even alive during "Don't Copy That Floppy" campaign, which in itself was a joke because software engineers and programmers openly shared copies of software in the 80s as a means to share information and ideas.

It's these entitled children who grew up during the last bullchit decade of Get Rich Quick scheme that turned mobile and steam into a pile of garbage.

Nobody cares about some piece of crap indie mobile game they are white knighting for, they know damned well people want to play red dead redemption 2. but they already played it, so they play this game of fluffing their ego upon the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back