Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following his previous PS4 Game Backup on DevKit PoC, P.T. (Playable Teaser) on PS4 Retail Demo and PS4 Top Secret Method for Games announcement from @zecoxao, today he shared on Twitter the PS4 6.20 method to add and activate PSN accounts with games on the PlayStation 4 via Jose Coixao! :fire::ninja::fire:

While various PSN Account Sharing / PS4 Game Sharing Methods and the related PS4 Mod-Chips have been around for years, according to the YouTube video details this release method's credit goes to @rmorteza21 (aka @rmorteza21p) with special thanks to the king of kondeh. :ninja:

:alert: Note: For those on lower PS4 Firmware it's recommended NOT to update your PS4 console for this method, as $ony is likely to patch it very soon and then you'll be stuck with a PlayStation 4 console that can't run backup games, emulators, exploits and homebrew with no way of downgrading the PS4 once the 'temporary' method is patched.

:arrow: Update: The method is now confirmed to be patched as expected! :slap:

Check out the PS4 6.20 method demo video below, and here are the tutorial steps from the description guide as follows to quote:
  • Add your account with games to PS4 and activated
  • After changing your user for see all games is unlocked
  • After going to account with games and wait in deactivate menu
  • Remove LAN
  • And deactivate account
  • Show error DNS
  • After log out of account
  • All games is locked
  • Going to account with games and wait in deactivate menu
  • Connect LAN cable
  • Led blanking press click for deactivate
  • After removing LAN
  • See your games
  • Not locked and server is free
  • Done
  • If games locked repeat again
Release Method by rmorteza21
Special thanks (the king of kondeh)
Game Sharing Method Xbox One via rmorteza21p
Method better explained
  • Check other video for tutorial
  • Activate your account
  • Log out
  • Go to Deactivate menu connect lan and when modem led blinking deactivate account
  • Important step is in deactivate menu when console connected to internet click for deactivate (in second)
PS4 6.20 Method Activate PSN Accounts with Games via Jose Coixao!.jpg

Comments

Eeeh, if i understood well, people with the latest firmware can use this method to play games from another psn account, using their own account?

So, why don't they *cough* borrow *cough* an account from sites like *cough* nulled *cough* or similar while this method last?

Yeah I expected something like this. This is something a 13 year old h4x0r would accidentally discover and think he's a hero for it.

But hey if it does what its supposed to do then OK.

I still don't quite get the significance of this.

The whiners, leechers and newbs are mad at this new method cause it didn't give them new games on their 5.05, it's like the devs owe them or something lol!

Everyone is venting because this was over hyped and drawn out for publicity and all for an old game sharing method which could see you getting your PSN account canceled plus possibly all your digital downloads permanently revoked.

You need PSN you need games on the account anyway so where exactly is the amazing hack that was touted as the latest greatest secret backup game playing method. If anyone has updated firmware over this their only choice now is buy a new ps4 with older firmware and start all over again.

I can totally understand why people are pissed off about this. I'm happy to sit on my ps4 pro 5.05 for now. I have Red Dead 2 and shadow of tomb raider on disc but am not prepared to upgrade and lose 100 games for just to play them simply not worth it.

Even sony would not bother patching this, they will let people update their ps4 to an unhackable sate then ban them.

To much risk.

Gave up waiting for a hack and just buy the exclusives and play pirate the rest on the pc

Thanks for the news but honestly nothing new...

This method has been around for years and hasn't changed much with the updates...

Game sharing is all this is... I was hoping the super secret method was something new and interesting.

Oh well, thanks anyway... I guess.

@stooged That makes zero sense. You spend all that time created you're own exploit and dont want to share it because sony will find it and patch it? Then why the hell do devs like @mathieu come out to brag about it?!

If any dev makes their own exploit, GREAT! Good for them. But to announce it and expect people not to ask for it is completely foolish.

If I created my own exploit, came here, showed it off with proof, only to tell anyone that asks for it to leave me the hell alone, I would expect to get bashed. But devs seem to love the limelight and not understand human interaction at all.

In the not releasing the 5.50 and 6.xx exploit is logical to me. They both must have same entry point. And still must be current otherwise why wouldn’t they? Now I know from Ps3 days mathieu would always brag about this and that and Never release.

But unless same entry point there would be no reason as I’m sure there is more than one dev that has latest exploit. Just be patient. I was for the first exploit and consider myself/us lucky. I am very grateful and thank all devs responsible for the hard brain grinding work. :golf clap:

@stooged
Yes you be crazy to release an exploit that keeps working on the newer firmware but when that exploit has been patched you would then share it with the community as that is what the scene is about, discovering, creating, sharing and helping one another to get the most out of what the manufacture limits us from doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back