Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following his previous PS4 Game Backup on DevKit PoC, P.T. (Playable Teaser) on PS4 Retail Demo and PS4 Top Secret Method for Games announcement from @zecoxao, today he shared on Twitter the PS4 6.20 method to add and activate PSN accounts with games on the PlayStation 4 via Jose Coixao! :fire::ninja::fire:

While various PSN Account Sharing / PS4 Game Sharing Methods and the related PS4 Mod-Chips have been around for years, according to the YouTube video details this release method's credit goes to @rmorteza21 (aka @rmorteza21p) with special thanks to the king of kondeh. :ninja:

:alert: Note: For those on lower PS4 Firmware it's recommended NOT to update your PS4 console for this method, as $ony is likely to patch it very soon and then you'll be stuck with a PlayStation 4 console that can't run backup games, emulators, exploits and homebrew with no way of downgrading the PS4 once the 'temporary' method is patched.

:arrow: Update: The method is now confirmed to be patched as expected! :slap:

Check out the PS4 6.20 method demo video below, and here are the tutorial steps from the description guide as follows to quote:
  • Add your account with games to PS4 and activated
  • After changing your user for see all games is unlocked
  • After going to account with games and wait in deactivate menu
  • Remove LAN
  • And deactivate account
  • Show error DNS
  • After log out of account
  • All games is locked
  • Going to account with games and wait in deactivate menu
  • Connect LAN cable
  • Led blanking press click for deactivate
  • After removing LAN
  • See your games
  • Not locked and server is free
  • Done
  • If games locked repeat again
Release Method by rmorteza21
Special thanks (the king of kondeh)
Game Sharing Method Xbox One via rmorteza21p
Method better explained
  • Check other video for tutorial
  • Activate your account
  • Log out
  • Go to Deactivate menu connect lan and when modem led blinking deactivate account
  • Important step is in deactivate menu when console connected to internet click for deactivate (in second)
PS4 6.20 Method Activate PSN Accounts with Games via Jose Coixao!.jpg

Comments

The method is still working as confirmed by HackYourPS4 a few days ago, but as that was already asked above and this thread is going in circles we'll close it until another development surfaces.

Also updated the OP with the following simplified video on this method now:

Method better explained
  • Check other video for tutorial
  • Activate your account
  • Log out
  • Go to Deactivate menu connect lan and when modem led blinking deactivate account
  • Important step is in deactivate menu when console connected to internet click for deactivate (in second)
We'll keep this thread closed, as nothing new is available beyond the simplified video for those who know people with PSN accounts to share that want to risk trying this method.

Hi every one, if any dev's can reply i will be appreciated it.

PlayStation 4 Activating system crack. The project is activating specific account in ps4 using sniffing network between ps4 console and Sony servers, save the activating packets and re sending it with fake server. I don’t know it's can be done or not but this is the theory:

This method is usable only in offline mode.
  • Sign in with specific account on ps4 console
  • In ps4 system there's been a section to active your account to your ps4 system – when you hit that bottom
  • Ps4 sending a request contain of console mac address and other console specific info's and account licenses
  • If account eligible of activating, server send back request with activating license to console and server count this account as activated and does not allow to active this account in other consoles
  • If we can save that section of packets with activating request and use that in fake way to activated account and repeat this for every time for activating licenses for offline users, this might be useful.
is this method can be done ?

Moved to the ongoing thread on activating PSN accounts, perhaps someone will look into the method you described if they haven't already. :cool:

I tried few ways about this new method that i explain... i used a Microtik Router and few software for Sniffing network but its not working

activating licenses on ps4 system might help me lot I will try much more way to achieve it... if any one had an Ideas i would be great full if let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back