Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter jgduff       Start date Oct 13, 2018 at 2:29 PM       393      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just for inform everyone all my Cheats.PKGs for PS4 are up to date on my Patreon Page in the Public Section, so all people can download my PS4 Cheats.FPKGs PlayStation 4 Fake Packages now!

Archive currently includes 30 titles, 46 Versions ID and 77 MD5 Checksum already available!

For PS4 Cheater, you can download my own modded Al-Azif Exploit Host v0.46 A1. All Payloads is included. (52 Payloads at total)

Last update 10 October 2018 - Online since August

You can take a look here :

Image Alpha 1:
Image Alpha 1-1.jpg

Image Alpha 1-2.jpg

Image Alpha 1-3.jpg

Image Alpha 1-4.jpg

Image Alpha 1-5.jpg

Image Alpha 1-6.jpg

Image Alpha 1-7.jpg

Image Alpha 2:
Image Alpha 2-1.1.jpg

Image Alpha 2-2.2.jpg

Image Alpha 2-3.3.jpg

Image Alpha 2-4.4.jpg

Image Alpha 2-5.5.jpg

Image Alpha 2-6.6.jpg

Image Alpha 2-7.7.jpg

Spoiler: Legacy Images

ALL PAYLOADS IS BUILT AND TESTED BY ME! (With The Master Files)

Have a great week-end dear friends :)

Comments

Thank you all for recent donations

I do not want to named a name by pure respect (due to the real names on my Paypal account).

But I say a big thank you to those who recognize it!
Due to the work that his request, know that these donations are + than appreciated and especially motivates me for the next.

I will be back soon. As soon as my hand allows it.

Have a lovely day everybody!

@yahoocool :
I already mentioned the problem in this thread.
...Serenge of my median hand.

Its really hard to work with that.
The pain is excruciating without medication.

@yahoocool ----> STOP POSTING asking for new game cheats!! jgduff has CLEARLY stated his hand is still repairing and YOU STILL KEEP POSTING ASKING FOR NEW CHEATS. STOP (and if you can't read this, use google translate to translate "STOP YOUR ANNOYING POSTS") :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back