Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Apr 27, 2016 at 7:39 PM       162      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just over a week ago we heard rumors of accessing the PS4 Debug Mode Settings on retail PlayStation 4 consoles, and today scene developer CTurt confirmed it's now possible to access the PS4 Dev Menu on 1.76 retail units thanks to Flat_z! :D

Download: Enable Dev Menu / PS4-dlclose.zip / PS4-debugmenu.bin (1.0 MB Compiled) via fx0day / PS4-debugmenu.bin (1.0 MB Compiled) via Di_Scala_ / Tutorial by Chaos Kid / PS4-dlclose GIT

From Stuart Fox via Facebook comes a video demo also.

:arrow: Update: From lezek20 also comes code to enable the more advanced debug menu (dlclose.bin (1.00 MB) compiled by ultradogg), to quote:
Code:
*(char *)0xFFFFFFFF833242FD = 0x81;
Just add it into the kernel payload before this part:
Code:
writeCr0(cr0);
:alert: This could brick your console btw, so be careful!

:arrow: Update #2: From @j0lama with help from @sealab (Demo video: jgoake.mp4 - 43 MB) via Twitter:
Download: Fully-Enable-Debug-Settings.bin (1 MB)
Code:
Fully enable Debug Settings:
*(uint32_t*) 0xFFFFFFFF8269C07Cull=0;
*(uint32_t*) 0xFFFFFFFF8269B56Full=0;
Thanks to B7U3 C50SS and GrimDoe in the Shoutbox for the heads-up! :)
PS4 Dev Menu 1.jpg

PS4 Dev Menu 2.jpg

PS4 Dev Menu 3.jpg

Comments

I'm sorry I don't understand it that's why I'm asking for a tutorial
I'm gonna be straight out honest. I won't use anything that's bin made cuz for one they are bent and 2 these units are not x86 amd machine they are mipsel +FPU for x64 bit support n I'm not looking to ruin a good system due to manipulation
In short terms it's a glorified ppc running mipsel instruction set

It says command not found i wrote make -f
after that I dragged Makefile to cywin and pressed enter
http://mrbook.org/blog/tutorials/make/

Make sure your in the directory of what your trying to make. You shod always understand the commands be4 attempting this stuff there's alot2 it.

By dragging Makefile into the window it will give location not how to make it cuz your trying to use shortcuts

HA HA HA.You Really Do Amuse us. YOUR DISC IS A POS
using webkit to show us that stupid piece of crap is just another gateway to fill your pockets and line em with money. disgusting. but hey its not like that disc is anymore useful than the rest of the crap ive seen. nice try.
you pissed him off you pissed me off. have a nice day. :)

Go ahead you release your odes using that top level support and when I rip a hole thro it's security like I have done in the past I will another exploite so keep trying to lie to every1 making cfw then sell ODE I can see your names all over the src codes

the disc is funny tho i will admit that
the fact that its everywhere is jus embarassing rip to the source codes freely available to acess
Make sure your in the directory of what your trying to make. You shod always understand the commands be4 attempting this stuff there's alot2 it.

By dragging Makefile into the window it will give location not how to make it cuz your trying to use shortcuts
ppl dont just like spoonfeeding they also like using retarded debug system calls

the disc is funny tho i will admit that
the fact that its everywhere is jus embarassing rip to the source codes freely available to acess

ppl dont just like spoonfeeding they also like using retarded debug system calls
Sad part is all the debug stuff is everything we had all thro a single source code if a person extracts it from the correct src and understanding how to read src code and what we realy hold.

They can dangle that disc all they want but the stupidity of it is that of a child playing a head game as I also have my own discs that are used on systems for accessing specific things 2 just like a target management system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back