Category PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jan 19, 2019 at 2:47 AM       5,190       14            
Following his PS4 Error Code Checker and PS4 4.74 Exploit Playground Mirror, developer @pearlxcore of Pearlxcore.net shared on Twitter this weekend a PS4 Dump Checker tool to validate PlayStation 4 flash dumps. :geek:

Download: PS4_Dump_Checker.rar (32.0 KB) / PS4-Dump-Checker-master.zip / GIT

To quote from the README.md on the PlayStation 4 Dump Checker tool: PS4 Dump Checker

Tool to validate PS4 flash dump.

Used Libs
  • Tools.dll
  • nor4ps.dll
https://github.com/cfwprpht/Usefull_Libraries

Credit

cfwprpht, xDPx, BwE, psdevwiki

PS4 Dump Checker Tool to Validate Flash Dumps by Pearlxcore.png

PS4 Dump Checker Tool to Validate Flash Dumps by Pearlxcore.jpg

Comments

pearlxcore

Developer
Contributor
@BwE
Yeah so far it only cover header, slb2, scevtrm and console main info. Btw I only have limited dumps from asia region.

'major corruption' is in which part/offset @BwE? Also feel free to report which part is false positive.

Btw I'm still beginner. :unsure:

BwE

Developer
Contributor
@pearlxcore Well my new fav dump is from a completely functional ps4, which also has the ce-34878 error. Turns out it's because of corrupt sections within CoreOS. Also, did you know not all of CoreOS is unique? Your validator misses this. But as you said you're going off what I assume is psdevwiki.

Use my new tool, the PS4 NOR Comparator, it will improve your validations! Also why haven't you sent me all of your dumps!

Btw I do like your program :)

pearlxcore

Developer
Contributor
@BwE ha I totally missed CoreOS part and also perconsole block.

I code this without PS4 on hand :ROFLMAO: and got dumps from my friends. I only refer on devwiki and your validator.

These will probably will be added soon guys (CoreOS and perconsole block).

Thanks for notify me @BwE

Recent Articles
Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled Adventure Mode PS4 Gameplay, Details
Last month we saw a demo of rival Team Sonic Racing, and today Beenox Co-Studio Head Thomas Wilson shared a look at the CTR Adventure Mode in their upcoming kart racer Crash Team Racing...
Shoot Test PS4 Homebrew PKG by Lapy05575948
Following his Overcome: Save the Girl Edition PS4 PKG, today PlayStation 4 developer @Lapy is back with a Shoot Test PS4 PKG on Twitter stating the following: This is not the game that I have...
Virtual Virtual Reality by Tender Claws Arrives on PS VR, VVR Trailer
Those seeking to play VR in VR may want to check out Virtual Virtual Reality by Tender Claws, which is now available for PlayStation VR alongside a PSVR launch trailer video of the comedic...
Stickman Zombie Attack PS4 Homebrew Game PKG by Med33
After a lot of work, I'm announcing Stickman Zombie Attack homebrew game PKG made with Unity for the PS4. 🧟‍♂️🧟‍♀️ Thanks to all the beta testers @jwooh, @DEFAULTDNB and @FFTHEWINNER they helped...