Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Proceeding the Concrete Genie 60FPS PS4 Patch, PlayStation 4 Scene video game modding extraordinaire @illusion0001 (aka illusion0002 on Twitter) recently updated his Github Repository with several new PS4 Game 60FPS Patches and Aspect Ratio / Resolution / Framerate Mods for those with a Jailbroken PS4 Console to enjoy! 🥳

This comes following the Decrypting PS4 EBOOT.BIN Files Guide, PS4 EBOOT Patcher Method, PS4 EBOOT Patcher Python Script, PS4 RiPKiT / Modding / Cheat Tool, PS4 EBOOT.BIN ELF Patcher, PS4 EBOOT.BIN Mod Ports and Modding Tutorial, TLOU Remastered Improved PS4 Load Times Patch and most recently the Persona 5 and Persona 5 Royal PS4 Game Patches.

As always, those who enjoy his work can drop by Illusion's Patreon Page to support his continued efforts in reverse engineering and game improvements through PS4 EBOOT.BIN Decrypted Executable Patches. :lovewins:
:arrow: Here's the Current Directory Listing of PS4 Game Patches, Installation Instructions, links to the related articles on Illusion's Blog alongside some recent demonstration videos from his YouTube Channel embedded below:
What Remains of Edith Finch at 60FPS on PlayStation 4 - 60FPS Patch for What Remains of Edith Finch

Infamous Second Son 60FPS on PS4

Ghost of Tsushima 60FPS Patch for PS4 Pro

RPCS3 The Last of Us Bloom and SPU Crash Fix Patch - Non MLAA Bug Fixes for The Last of Us (RPCS3)

The Order 1886 - Patched 720p Framerate Tests - Patches for The Order 1886 60FPS, 16:9 Aspect Ratio and More

Hellblade PS4 Resolution Patched Framerate Test
PS4 EBOOT.BIN 60FPS Game Patches, Aspect Ratio & Resolution Mods by Illusion0001.jpg

Comments

@hyndrid modification of other files than the EBOOT is not necessary for 1886.

@illusion0001 is 900p witcher 3 mod possible? May be it is possible to set anamorph resolution in w3? Like 960x1080p ? 720p looks very bad.

I know, its crazy but it works. 1600x900+60fps+pc ultra / med / low settings. Nvidia hairworks for some reason :ROFLMAO: doesnt work. Geralt goes bald :ROFLMAO:

CUSA05574 1.62 patch +
900p + nintendo switch video options or
900p + pc video options

Thanks to everyone

I have a question: is possible to mod a ps4 game to run in 24 fps (true cinetic)?

You could ask: Why low down frame rate?
Movies run in 24 fps. Some games cam be more emotive, more cinenatic, more epic in 24 fps too.
Obviously, frenetic-competitive-fighting games in 60 fps or more is better. And some gamers simple dont like cinema-likes stuff (24 fps, letherbox etc) in gameplay. So: stealth, rpgs, unrealistic/cinematographic games, in general, cam be epic in 24 fps

If there is a way to a simple noob like me, making a 24 fps patch with tutorial by a pro, i will be glad to help. If is not possible, ok. Thanks anyway all devs.
Sorry for bad english

@hyndrid any chance you can do The Order 1886 60fps patch again but with a lower resolution? Ive been playing and the game rarely hits 60fps, I did a FPS test and most of the time the game runs at 30-45fps, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back