Category PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jan 26, 2019 at 7:16 AM       8,346       23            
Proceeding the PS4 EBOOT / ELF FW Patcher method and previous updates, this weekend developer @Backporter (aka Kernel Panic on Twitter) made available a PS4 EBOOT.BIN ELF Patcher for Skyrim Special Edition and Fallout 4 game modders. :fire:

Download: Eboot.bin.Patcher.exe / Eboot.bin.Patcher.7z / EBOOT.BIN-ELF-Patcher.rar / GIT

To quote from the README.md: EBOOT.BIN-ELF-Patcher

This only works with SSE version 1.09 and 1.22 for Fallout 4.

This is for the PS4, This allows you to patch Skyrim Special Edition and Fallout 4 to look for "mods.txt", it could also be used to add your own custom patches as long as you have offsets and are willing to do so.

Side notes, ESM must be first ESP 2nd and ESL 3rd. For a example i'll show you what it should look like this:

PS4 EBOOT.BIN ELF Patcher for Skyrim Special Edition & Fallout 4 2.png

Cheers to @Wultra for sharing the news tip on Twitter earlier today! :beer:
How To Generate FNIS Behavior For PS4 For Skyrim
PS4 EBOOT.BIN ELF Patcher for Skyrim Special Edition & Fallout 4.png

Comments

Koh23

Contributor
Verified
Im a simple man, i read fallout, im interested....

So, now we can install mods for game, is it official mods, or?

tehrzky

Contributor
well you still need update patch for SKYRIM which is not available to the public because the update patch has mods.txt. some have this but they dont want to share.

i tried the OrbisAFR but its not working you still need update file for skyrim. because when you use OrbisAFR it will totally replace the whole esm file of the game, you can still boot the game to menu but you not start.

i think it will be successful to mod SKYRIM if we have UPDATE PATCH (latest patch has mods.txt) and use ORBISAFR to Redirect mods.txt

i know OrbisAFR is a hit and miss but on skyrim it successfully redirect the files. i hope you tried this one.

Recent Articles
Mednafen PS4 PKG Port of Multi-system Emulator Arrives via Markus95
Following the Mednafen PS4 Emulator Demos earlier in the month, this weekend tester @Markus95 (aka @Kus00095) made available via Twitter a Mednafen PS4 PKG Port (mednafen.pkg) by Znullptr (aka...
Sony Holographic Display Patent and Voxon Photonics 3D Demos
This past Tuesday Sony officially unveiled the PS5 console, and recently a Sony Holographic Display Screen patent from September 2019 surfaced leading to speculation on whether the new 3D...
RemotePlayPrototype: PS4 Remote Play Protocol Tool by Grill2010
Since his previous PSJoy Project for PC / Android devices and following the Chiaki free and open source PS4 Remote Play Client release from thestr4ng3r, PlayStation 4 homebrew developer @grill2010...
PS5 Backward Compatibility May Not Support All PS4 Game Titles Yet
Previously we saw initial reports that PS5 backward compatibility with PS4, PS3, PS2 and PSX titles may be in development, followed by specifically PS4 Game Support on PlayStation 5 with...