Category PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jan 26, 2019 at 7:16 AM       12,253       29            
Proceeding the PS4 EBOOT / ELF FW Patcher method and previous updates, this weekend developer @Backporter (aka Kernel Panic on Twitter) made available a PS4 EBOOT.BIN ELF Patcher for Skyrim Special Edition and Fallout 4 game modders. :fire:

Download: Eboot.bin.Patcher.exe / Eboot.bin.Patcher.7z / EBOOT.BIN-ELF-Patcher.rar / GIT

To quote from the README.md: EBOOT.BIN-ELF-Patcher

This only works with SSE version 1.09 and 1.22 for Fallout 4.

This is for the PS4, This allows you to patch Skyrim Special Edition and Fallout 4 to look for "mods.txt", it could also be used to add your own custom patches as long as you have offsets and are willing to do so.

Side notes, ESM must be first ESP 2nd and ESL 3rd. For a example i'll show you what it should look like this:

PS4 EBOOT.BIN ELF Patcher for Skyrim Special Edition & Fallout 4 2.png

Cheers to @Wultra for sharing the news tip on Twitter earlier today! :beer:
How To Generate FNIS Behavior For PS4 For Skyrim
PS4 EBOOT.BIN ELF Patcher for Skyrim Special Edition & Fallout 4.png

:idea: Reminder: Those without a Verified Badge yet on Discord to access the private areas we recommend Joining Us! Why? The waiting process takes a week for new Members, and there's a lot we're unable to share on public forums including the latest PS4 PKG Games. 🏴‍☠️

Comments

Backporter

Developer
Contributor
Verified
What patch do you got?, i could add support for it

:idea: Reminder: Those without a Verified Badge yet on Discord to access the private areas we recommend Joining Us! Why? The waiting process takes a week for new Members, and there's a lot we're unable to share on public forums including the latest PS4 PKG Games. 🏴‍☠️

Koh23

Contributor
Verified
Ok, so following mw tutorial works for fallout too? Same principle?

And, is there option in game to enable/disable these mods, or we just have to rebuild fpkg all over untill we figure exactly what mods we actually want?

Backporter

Developer
Contributor
Verified
If you guys could tell me what patch you got, i will try and add support for it, i am going to be adding all offsets for skyrim (all the ones that work on 5.05) and ill try and do fallout 4 if i can.

Backporter

Developer
Contributor
Verified
i saw many people saying that, so i added the offsets for a few other updates (1.09 & 1.08 i couldn't find 1.07 or i would've added it), i looked at the rest and they can't be patched sadly, i just need to edit the code a bit and update it to github and it will be good to go.

Recent Articles
The Last of Us Part II via Sony's State of Play & More PS4 Videos!
Since announcing The Last of Us Part 2 Limited Edition PS4 Pro Bundle, Naughty Dog VP and Director Neil Druckmann shared a special preview of The Last of Us Part II during Sony's State of Play...
PS4 System Software / Firmware 7.51 is Now Live, Don't Update!
Proceeding their 7.50 PS4 OFW today Sony pushed live yet another PS4 System Software / Firmware 7.51 stability update... making the PlayStation 4 the most stable video game console to date...
PlayStation Store Double Discounts PSN Promotion Begins Today
Starting today through June 10th, PlayStation Plus members can save more during Sony's latest PlayStation Store Double Discounts promotional PSN sale on PS4 titles including Assassin's Creed...
Friday The 13th: The Game PS4 5.05 RTM Trainer by GrimDoe
Happy Late Memorial Day ! The maniac behind the mask is back, to seek his revengeance onto all those that gets in his way, on his massacre killing spree. 😱 On my previous release back in October...